From doing worse
But somehow he pulled out her hair
She packed it in and split
I didn't think fast enough
To ask her out for coffee to decompress
Those shoes she wore
Are the cutest I ever had
She did them justice

im glad! i was worried you were going to be offended, because obviously i dont know what it's like for you, but i really think you need to give it the best chance youve got. and in my opinion, fasting is the best chance you've got.

you could always fatten yourself up before the fast! baklava and halva are real good for that :yum:

it's also okay to fast to an emaciated state, since when you start eating again you will put the weight back on quickly if you want to (which is why fasting, funnily enough, is often recommend for people who have trouble gaining weight).

keep me informed of how it goes, bun bun!! <3

I’ve been indulging in baklava, halva and bougatsa. Plus, I found some heavenly cherry pie at this little pastry boutique. :D

Of course one has to give it the best chance one has got, that’s a given, of course I have to do everything I can, but it still might not be enough. The illness kicks in whenever it likes, no matter how much I fast (and yes, I’ve done some proper fasts even if I’ve never gone 50 days). So sometimes one has to accept the facts and adjust.

I’ve been indulging in baklava, halva and bougatsa. Plus, I found some heavenly cherry pie at this little pastry boutique. :D
those are ALLLLLL my favourite things, bun bun!!!

(and marzipan, but you dont like that :disappointed:)

my friend and i were gonna go to the lebanese deli again soon which is the only place i know that has bougatsa (NOT as good as the bougatsa at the naxos bakery, but it'll do) but now i cant because I have to fast if im going to see neil. one cant be a tub of lard when meeting dreamyneil! :oops:

those are ALLLLLL my favourite things, bun bun!!!

(and marzipan, but you dont like that :disappointed:)

my friend and i were gonna go to the lebanese deli again soon which is the only place i know that has bougatsa (NOT as good as the bougatsa at the naxos bakery, but it'll do) but now i cant because I have to fast if im going to see neil. one cant be a tub of lard when meeting dreamyneil! :oops:

Well, he is hardly Mr Perfect himself. Have I told you about his bad skin and poppy seeds stuck between his teeth? (I might have.) :lbf:

He is quite short, too.

And the hair!!! :eek:

So go with your friend and enjoy some lovely bougatsa at the Lebanese deli. And bring some for your loyal friend Edward. ❤️

Well, he is hardly Mr Perfect himself. Have I told you about his bad skin and poppy seeds stuck between his teeth? (I might have.) :lbf:

He is quite short, too.

And the hair!!! :eek:

So go with your friend and enjoy some lovely bougatsa at the Lebanese deli. And bring some for your loyal friend Edward. ❤️
NO!!!! we'll go AFTER november 3rd!!!!! i dont CARE if we have to sit out in the cold to eat it!!

the thing about neil is he makes bad skin, poppy seeds in teeth and even herpes cold sores so hot. and his hair IS perfect. in fact, a large part of my novel is just going to be neil's fiance admiring the way the sun shines on his hair <3

Nearly 6 decades, it's taken me to begin to love myself truly. I can't love anyone else in a healthy way, without this.

A garbage man, smiled and waved at me as he drove off with the trash. Huge smile. Made my day. Also, the barista at Starbucks was kind, giving me a big mug of coffee for the price of a small one. A shoe saleslady gave me 15% off. I'm still trying to find shoes that don't cause me structural problems in my feet. I think I've found them, or rather, 4 styles. A mental health worker suggested I rotate them. I no longer advocate marshmallow soft soles in shoes. It's all the rage, but I think they caused me a problem, maybe because I have very high arches. People I've given soft soled shoes to, haven't reported any foot problems, so it's probably just my build. I prefer firm soles now, of varying thickness. In these types of shoes, I haven't been experiencing the tendon under my left arch hurting. Now if only my lesion on my hand would clear up. I fasted for a couple of days, but ate a tin of corn niblets today. I'm trying again, to fast, in the hope of losing blubber I've gained over the past 5 or so months, and clearing up the lesion on my hand.

Now, back to loving myself...because being loving toward others ain't gonna happen without doing so.

No drama in my life right now, except wondering if the spot on my hand is cancer. I've been semi fasting, and have noticed that I've lost some blubber, and the protruding stomach has shrunk. I've semi fasted before, living on just a couple of pieces of fruit a day, so I know it can be done. I'm enjoying it, and haven't suffered hunger pangs, except once a day, when I'll eat a little something, like corn, or pasta. I think I'll try to just have a couple of pieces of fruit a day, walk down to the market once a day for them. It feels good to not be constantly stuffing my face, to not be shitting and farting all the time, to not be bloated.

im on day 5 of my water (+ coffee) fast! it's going remarkably well! no hunger, no weakness, no temptation. not even any acid reflux (yet). i dont know whats going on! i also havent had much of a fasters high though, which makes me wonder if it's contingent upon being weak and hungry.

my chill factor is through the rough, however. all my supervisors were mad at me because i wouldnt stay later at work, even though i had slept in for five hours of my shift, resulting in a 3.5 hour shift (which was rather nice), but i wasnt fussed in the slightest!

im on day 5 of my water (+ coffee) fast! it's going remarkably well! no hunger, no weakness, no temptation. not even any acid reflux (yet). i dont know whats going on! i also havent had much of a fasters high though, which makes me wonder if it's contingent upon being weak and hungry.

my chill factor is through the rough, however. all my supervisors were mad at me because i wouldnt stay later at work, even though i had slept in for five hours of my shift, resulting in a 3.5 hour shift (which was rather nice), but i wasnt fussed in the slightest!
Wow, congrats! Hope you'll get the faster's high from those ketones soon.

There was a very young man in a reflective vest, on my way to London Drugs this afternoon. As we passed each other, he looked crestfallen, but didn’t make eye contact. I didn’t have the guts to ask him what was wrong. I kept walking, to the pharmacy to look for a can of corn niblets. Was I afraid he might be offended if I asked him why he looked so saddened?

I just took a bath and the lesion, after turning into a scab, fell off in the tub! I guess I don't have cancer.
IMG_20220924_173523552.jpg

I've been judged to be superficial. There is much truth to the finding, so I want to cultivate depth.

I tried to down load a football app and I couldn’t do it. I can’t seem to do anything with my phone, buy concert tix, book hotel or train tix. It’s so frustrating..
First World (cup) problem:p
I found myself stuck in a railway station in the unbearable heat this summer. I realized I had to buy a ticket online because there weren't any real people to sell me any. Of course, it didn't work. Had to find a hotel on the one of the busiest nights of the year in a super touristy place. I almost ended up sleeping on the (pebbled) beach...Now, that's almost fun when you're young...
Phones eh.
I've been judged to be superficial. There is much truth to the finding, so I want to cultivate depth.
You're one of the least superficial people I've met ( online). And I find a sh@tload of people to be superficial.

First World (cup) problem:p
I found myself stuck in a railway station in the unbearable heat this summer. I realized I had to buy a ticket online because there weren't any real people to sell me any. Of course, it didn't work. Had to find a hotel on the one of the busiest nights of the year in a super touristy place. I almost ended up sleeping on the (pebbled) beach...Now, that's almost fun when you're young...
Phones eh.

You're one of the least superficial people I've met ( online). And I find a sh@tload of people to be superficial.
I don't follow through in real life, more often than not, when I say I'm going to do something.

Tags
anxiety bloody awful poetry testing the waters trying to feel good in your own skin trying to make friends wanting to alleviate anxiety wanting to feel safe to be honest wanting to have integrity
Back
Top Bottom