THE 1234's(Maximo Park /Field Music collaborators)

mccannalex

THE 1,2,3,4s
The 1,2,3,4s have been playing soulful melodic pop as a four piece since the spring of 2007. The four previously played together as members of sound artist Andrew Hodson’s folk/electronica band ‘The Matinee Orchestra’.

Members are…
Andrew Hodson : Drums and production
Caroline Thorp : Vocals
Olly Farshi : Guitar
Neil Dallow : Bass

With Hodson’s background as a producer and songwriter working on numerous projects he has built up a little black book of artists and musicians to record with such as members of Maximo Park, Field Music and members of The Matinee Orchestra, available to enrich the songs of the 1,2,3,4s with the instrumentations of these guest musicians.

Performing at venues such as The Sage Gateshead, Whitechapel art gallery and Futuresonic festival with The Matinee Orchestra, The 1,2,3,4s also enjoy playing smaller more intimate gigs adding projections and luscious lighting to complete their live experience.

The 1,2,3,4s are currently organising further live shows for spring/summer 08 and promoting new material.

http://www.myspace.com/the1234snoise

I love what I've heard! Refreshingly different in an (obviously) retro way. Reminds me of Eva Petersen. Don't know how I'd ever come across them. Are they getting any press anywhere on the internet?

Back
Top Bottom