Morrissey Central "TATTOO, TODAY, L.A" (January 26, 2020)

0_qhzj6l.png

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/tattoo-today-l-a

Regards,
FWD.

I was sad, years back, when I saw Morrissey start to fall and then try to scratch and scrape his way back to relevance.

Now I’ve taken a moment and some solace in the laughs I get from the sub-cognitive dweebs that spend all of their time apologizing for him.

...and insisting that boorish, calculated elevator music, played by a band that can’t play it, is somehow “art”.

Keep it rolling, jokers. You’re a scream! :)

...or his pussy hurts and he cancels again, just before curtain.

Don’t worry. There’ll be plenty of merch. ...including Morrissey autographed copies of successful artist’s albums

A dream for you, either way. Enjoy!
You could be correct there with all three valid points you’ve made...... the merch one is curious, do you think they just, just might have a tee shirt with carlislebaz on, picture being that I’m back scuttling benny, I’m slightly turned to the camera with me giving the V sign to the , oh so quiet trolls, your good self not included of course?????

Yeah, no one gets on the red carpet without being a nominee. It's not like they bung invites out to fill the auditorium or give hacks celebrities to throw questions at.

Are you suggesting that Morrissey would effect this nonsense in some way? ...or are you just carrying on with your carrying on?

The Morrissey train of thought:

"I hear some basketball player had died and is receiving copious amounts of media attention. How can I debase myself in the hope that the media may turn it's spotlight upon me? Oh, I know ..."
Truth.

" A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words"
complex and sometimes multiple ideas can be conveyed by a single still image, which conveys its meaning or essence more effectively than a mere verbal description - Wikepedia

You could be correct there with all three valid points you’ve made...... the merch one is curious, do you think they just, just might have a tee shirt with carlislebaz on, picture being that I’m back scuttling benny, I’m slightly turned to the camera with me giving the V sign to the , oh so quiet trolls, your good self not included of course?????
With all your love and devotion, I hope it happens for you. Would be a dream for you. ...and I’m all for people achieving their dreams!!!! Wouldn’t hold my breathe though. He generally waits for people to die and then monetizes them. ;)

I was sad, years back, when I saw Morrissey start to fall and then try to scratch and scrape his way back to relevance.

Now I’ve taken a moment and some solace in the laughs I get from the sub-cognitive dweebs that spend all of their time apologizing for him.

...and insisting that boorish, calculated elevator music, played by a band that can’t play it, is somehow “art”.

Ok Gustavo Manzur... if you wanna quiet the band, just tell him... but for f*** sake wait till after Leeds,,

Are you suggesting that Morrissey would effect this nonsense in some way? ...or are you just carrying on with your carrying on?

I'm saying if he wanted to get on the showbiz circuit, he could get onto the showbiz circuit.

Get a life! Bitter bunny boiler...

I am surprised and disappointed with the majority of posts today, ranging from hating on morrissey to kobe Bryant and pointless obscenities in between. A photo of someone wearing a Lakers shirt with Bryant and morrissey tattoos, paying his respects can cause such uproar? A photo posted on his own social media and American news outlets and then posted on Morrissey Central (by SER presumably) with the title "LA Today", to me is reposting something of current cultural interest and iis not in any way disrespectful. The title of the post says it all and if as some suggested, morrissey posted a comment about Bryant he would be attacked for jumping on the bandwagon. Why should he say anything, he didn't know or follow the man's career.
Theres a disgusting element on this sire who look for ways to hysterically malign Morrissey and anyone and anything associated with him. Even a tragic death.
It's the curse of social media that people act in an immoral and indecent way as keyboard bullies.
You are far worse than anything you accuse Morrissey of being and cowards to boot.

Well-said! That about sums it up.

You don’t joke Karen. You ARE the joke.

Yes, anon. It's not like anyone could laugh at your reading comprehension. Or life spent posting about people you hate. Sorry, laughing, laughing at people you hate.

I'm saying if he wanted to get on the showbiz circuit, he could get onto the showbiz circuit.
Pure gold if he hid, although I kind of remember about maybe 6-7 years ago, was he going to a premiere to something like a bond movie, and was his partner was with him ???? Trolls here’s you chance!!!!

On reflection , this post is well constructed.. change a couple or three words here, and it could sound like an earlyish smiths song..... well done annon, I like the cut of your jib.

Hey Luji.... que pass?? my friend.... I’m learning the lingo for you my friend.... scorchio....VIVA LUJI...

Pure gold if he hid, although I kind of remember about maybe 6-7 years ago, was he going to a premiere to something like a bond movie, and was his partner was with him ???? Trolls here’s you chance!!!!

It was Legend. The movie about The Krays. He shunned shirts & Damon was there. No idea what lured him out, unless he truly loves a Kray film. Or Tom Hardy.

It was Legend. The movie about The Krays. He shunned shirts & Damon was there. No idea what lured him out, unless he truly loves a Kray film. Or Tom Hardy.
Ahh .. the krays... we know he loved them... you could imagine benny with a microphone in his hand on the red carpet, thinking he was Denis penis, trying to be clever with morrissey and a dropped cabbage, I’m still now, Nerak , totally creased with laughter at that stunt.... bit like evil Kanevil when he tried to jump the Grand Canyon in the 70s ... it all went tits up!!

Yu luji.... yu ar ey guhrl, yu amor morrissey, or carlislebaz ha, ha... lo he, visto en Vito??

Except the part about the song being totally irrelevant to the terror attacks apart from having Paris in the title, and of course the line in the email where morrissey states he's pissed the record company is denying him his chance to have a number 1 single $$$$

Hardly normal. For a narcissist perhaps. Oh look! Tattoo, Today, LA,

Sounds like typical Morrissey, trying to cash in on someone’s or somethings tragedy not shocking he’s done it thru out his career. Your right Morrissey is a narcissist that is probably jealous of how many people mourn the loss of Kobe and that he probably won’t even get a 10th of that from the city of LA when he finally passes. I guess it takes strength to be gentle and kind doesn’t apply Morrissey or the idiots working for him. For a man who’s in touch with his own feelings he really doesn’t understand the feelings of others, the Morrissey central post is just in bad taste.

Back
Top Bottom