Stone Roses - Blood On the Turntables Documentary

Watched the doc on youtube..What a Twat Gareth Evans was..Read many books on the band and have a few other docs, but I still learned some interesting tidbits and unseen pics out of this one..

BTW..Andy Couzens did go on to play guitar for a really good band called The High..I really rate their first album..

How random that I JUST watched that on youtube. Thanks for posting it!! All this talk of reuniting just reminds me how awful Ian sounds live. The odds on him sounding awful are so high, it's ridiculous. Just saw a clip of him on Jools Holland that sounded dreadful and monitors/sound on tv is usually pretty damn good. There's another documentary on them up on Youtube and I laughed so hard to see some interviewee say that Ian Brown is the worst singer on the planet but they were so cool it didn't matter!

The Roses are my favorite band ever but sans a few performances, I can admit that Brownie's vocals are unbearable..I saw him at Webster Hall in New York City a few years ago and I thought I was gonna cry it was so bad!

And of course he is the one holding up the reunion..makes me sick..

Back
Top Bottom