Spandau Ballet's Tony Hadley: "MORRISSEY WAS RIGHT IN WHAT HE SAID ABOUT ENGLAND"

Galloway is a pompous fool.Anti Zionist but hardly a racist.
Not too sure that quoting Julie Burchill helps your case though

Oh, that's right. Galloway loves the Jewish people. How could I have thought otherwise??

Oh, that's right. Galloway loves the Jewish people. How could I have thought otherwise??

I neither know or really care if he "loves" Jews.
However,I have not seen any evidence of his racism and/or anti-semiticism. Anti-Zionism ,yes.

Got anything that might back up your case ?

Morrissey hasn't a bigoted bone in his body, we know this much is true ;)

He will have the lovers, haters and the indifferent joining the bandwagon over this, all hijacking his fight for their own purposes. The political parties especially will try to exploit him, but we know that Morrissey stands for the views of the Morrissey party and nobody else; "we won't vote conservative, because we never have, everyone lies".
Now Moz has made his position clear the best thing he can do is maintain a dignified silence and get on with what he does best, i.e. being a generally amazing pop star and all round icon.

Dignified silence. Absolutely. Get on with what he does best? I hope so, and that this nonsense won't detour him from the melancholic euphoria evident in his latest demo'd songs. But will/can he trust his lawyers after the Joyce High Court farrago? Or will he be side-tracked from the new album by this drivel by fears of 'evil legal eagles' etc

the English are sick to death of Labour and Tories.....

Re: Spandau Ballet's Tony Handley: "MORRISSEY WAS RIGHT IN WHAT HE SAID ABOUT ENGLAND

It's un-clear to me if you're accusing David Cameron of being a racist.

David Cameron, like Morrissey, has stated absolutely clearly that he detests racism. He also condemns the BNP, and said "BNP is a party that thrives on hatred, that wants to set one race against another.... I hope nobody votes for the BNP. I would rather people voted for any other party. I think they are completely unacceptable in their views and they thrive on hatred."

David Cameron, like Morrissey, has given his formal support to Unite Against Fascism. http://www.uaf.org.uk/aboutUAF.asp?choice=4

David Cameron, like Morrissey, has some concerns with regards to current immigration policies.

David Cameron, like Morrissey, likes the music of Morrissey.

So, I hope you're not implying Cameron is some sort of racist.

You do seem to be suggesting that Tony Hadley is a racist. I don't know very much at all about him, but if you're suggesting he's a racist because he agrees with Morrissey's comments on immigration, aren't you also saying that Morrissey is a racist?

I would like to accuse david cameron if being an insincere, creepy egghead. Is that alright?

Re: Spandau Ballet's Tony Handley: "MORRISSEY WAS RIGHT IN WHAT HE SAID ABOUT ENGLAND

I would like to accuse david cameron if being an insincere, creepy egghead. Is that alright?

That's not an accusation,it's just a fact

Back
Top Bottom