So what's happening in 2024?

:LOL: That would be an excellent plot twist!

Even at his most boring, painstakingly composing a particularly dull paragraph for "Autobio', Morrissey had never once imagined he'd one day be a not exactlly exciting Morrissey-solo member. Certainly not one who called little dogs 'Miss Havisham." And yet, there he was. He was very confused: was he really from Gloom? Or was he from Manchester? It was so long ago, he couldn't remember...
Dogs couldn't help him, they never knew who Morrissey was. He stared at the Solo screen. Who on earth was he??! He couldn't remember ever posting on that site, but now, doubt was engulfing him. He wasn't even sure he wasn't that member who wrote poems about poo. Maybe he could do a theme album around that. Maybe Capitol would buy it. Maybe dogs would sniff his butt in the street. Maybe he would be loved again.

Right, that's it.

You're the latest contender.

I can't remember who I'd decided was Morrissey. I was still learning the ropes of internet fandom and concluded it wasn't him because said person was posting while he was on stage, but of course it might have been a joint Moz/Sam/Damon thing. Recently found Damon on that old murder documentary, seems like a go-with-the-flow person. There must be a poster on here who is Team Morrissey.

jean-luc godard spy GIF

"Viva Moz for being one of the very few who holds his candle high despite the darkening din of the outraged onslaught of culture cancelling crass clowns." So says Acton.

A new documentary about music censorship is doing the rounds, showing he's not alone.

Cover Your Ears (2024) Directed by Sean Patrick Shaul. Written by Sean Patrick Shaul, Kayvon Saremi.
Starring: Dee Snider, Chuck D, Rhiannon Giddens, Jello Biafra, Alan Cross, etc.

https://www.spin.com/2024/03/shut-y...nsorship/?mc_cid=2c22c5103e&mc_eid=d933c6562e
&
https://filmthreat.com/reviews/cover-your-ears/
&
trailer:

Incidentally, I see that 2024 sees a 400% increase in the rate of dengue infections in Brazil. Some correlate it with the release of millions of gene-edited mosquitos in the country. If so, dengue's heading our way too.

With Morrissey being 'based', let him follow his star, and keep both of his hands untied. Loads of us don't like how things are being done. It helps to have someone calling foul. It's what we should all be doing: stopping everything and, shoplifters of the world united, roaring for a return to humanity and sanity. Viva Moz!

Back
Top Bottom