Short hair on gals

Very short hair is only suitable for VERY cute faces. It lends a pixie like impression.

I just had mine cut completely short by accident (well, I messed it up by cutting it myself and the hairdresser could do nothing more than cut it totally short). and guess what: everyone thinks I look totally different, a lot younger and above all: better :))))

anyway: don't listen to that stupid "only girls with long hair are sexy" cliche but have it the way YOU like it!

I just had mine cut completely short by accident (well, I messed it up by cutting it myself and the hairdresser could do nothing more than cut it totally short). and guess what: everyone thinks I look totally different, a lot younger and above all: better :))))

anyway: don't listen to that stupid "only girls with long hair are sexy" cliche but have it the way YOU like it!

What kind of cut have you got? A pixie, a bob...:)

I've decided to say nothing on this, because whatever ever I say, somebody will be offended...therefore anything said will upset everybody, in the spirit of togetherness, I chose to say something that will make all happy...

Women with Hair are preferable to Women without hair...

What kind of cut have you got? A pixie, a bob...:)

mhhh - what exactly is a pixie??? lol. well, I'd call mine the "Mia Farrow in Rosemary's baby" cut. you know, the one where here husband says "this haircut is the worst idea you ever had in your life, honey" :D
I actually think Mia is one of those types who looks like a "nice auntie" with long hair and quite hot with the evil Rosemary cut.
Mia.jpg

(mine is not THAT short in the front thow!)

noooot that great:
136568-high.jpg

mhhh - what exactly is a pixie??? lol. well, I'd call mine the "Mia Farrow in Rosemary's baby" cut. you know, the one where here husband says "this haircut is the worst idea you ever had in your life, honey" :D
I actually think Mia is one of those types who looks like a "nice auntie" with long hair and quite hot with the evil Rosemary cut.
Mia.jpg

]

i think the pixie type cut is what Mia has on that magazine cover...to me she looks great, very pretty.

i think the pixie type cut is what Mia has on that magazine cover...to me she looks great, very pretty.

I think Woody Allen thought he was getting a 14-year old boy when he saw this photo

I've decided to say nothing on this, because whatever ever I say, somebody will be offended...therefore anything said will upset everybody, in the spirit of togetherness, I chose to say something that will make all happy...

Women with Hair are preferable to Women without hair...

Oh c'mon, stop being so PC and cautious and post what you really think about this, no one will ban you for doing so, unless you post a pic of a Nazi of course.

let it rip ;)

mhhh - what exactly is a pixie??? lol. well, I'd call mine the "Mia Farrow in Rosemary's baby" cut.
Mia.jpg

another picture of Mia and one of Natalie Portman.....see short hair works:)

I think you'll look still pretty in short hair, Pandra. :)

If it turns out not as good as you'd expected, it's not the end of the world.
Hair grows back fairly quickly.

I hate to be a hair nazi, but to me short hair is for guys and long hair for girls...... no offense, but I think in general poeple look better this way.

I hate to be a hair nazi, but to me short hair is for guys and long hair for girls...... no offense, but I think in general poeple look better this way.

i like you mr Dann, but that is utter crap!

Last edited:
EXHIBITS B & C

180px-EllenDeGeneresAndAnneHeche.jpg

THE DEFENSE RESTS after being impotent for the next millenia

And to back the remarks about men's hair lengths...there is a reason the razor was invented...and this is ITT

Last edited:
OK. so...I have been growing my hair for a while. And now I am considering getting a haircut a la Jean Seberg in Breathless style. I don't know...how do you guys feel about short hair? Is it too "butch"? I don't want to look like a 50 year old lady (it seems that most people wearing short hair now are within that age range, at least where I live).
Anyway, throw some opinions this way..I shall listen.

Don't cut it.
No woman ever looks better after cutting it. NEVER.

Don't cut it.
No woman ever looks better after cutting it. NEVER.

my hair is terrible now though. i look like a mom. some guy called me 'mam' today. i wanted to vomit everywhere (maybe its because i was wearing sweats, crocks and an oversized shirt that says 'bite me' on it...my eyes red and swollen from a long pool workout). i have to cut it. if i get called 'mam' ever again before the age of 20, I swear I will freak.

my hair is terrible now though. i look like a mom. some guy called me 'mam' today. i wanted to vomit everywhere (maybe its because i was wearing sweats, crocks and an oversized shirt that says 'bite me' on it...my eyes red and swollen from a long pool workout). i have to cut it. if i get called 'mam' ever again before the age of 20, I swear I will freak.

It was the sweats, honey.

Back
Top Bottom