Robby is still a total f***tard

Did you notice it said fakebook? Or is that the latest trend on how not to write real words, like you do?

I extend my heartfelt apologies to osci because I didn't notice the "k" being used in lieu of the "c." Very clever indeed, but I would expect nothing less from her.

One time when I was looking at thread replies then came across your name, then before I read it I thought it's gonna say 'lol!'

Then guess what? It did!
LOL!!! Do you like rum balls?

dear Reelaround, nicola and me kissed & made up :sweet:
just so you know :thumb:

Depending on a personal perspective Robby

The only thing is then, could you please get your bitch dog off my leg please? It's just that she keeps going on heat and attempting to shag me :sick: :crazy:

The only thing is then, could you please get your bitch dog off my leg please? It's just that she keeps going on heat and attempting to shag me :sick: :crazy:

What up playboy?

NO! Oh not you again Buzzetta girl. I guess that makes 2 :sweet:

Nah - I just wanted to see if you had actually blocked me like you said or implied you were going to. That means I can still have fun with you when I feel like it.

My TV shows start in thirty minutes so I will get back to you after ten. In the mean time you sit tight there.

:love:
Nah - I just wanted to see if you had actually blocked me like you said or implied you were going to. That means I can still have fun with you when I feel like it.

My TV shows start in thirty minutes so I will get back to you after ten. In the mean time you sit tight there.

I blocked you for a while girl but then I got bored with that

You can still have fun? Even when you feel like it? Now don't go waiting up for me after your show, you might get too excited and not reach the toilet seat in time. Aww, I appreciate your loyalty even so :tears::love:

:love:

I blocked you for a while girl but then I got bored with that

You can still have fun? Even when you feel like it? Now don't go waiting up for me after your show, you might get too excited and not reach the toilet seat in time. Aww, I appreciate your loyalty even so :tears::love:

Ohhh you tight you tight you tight

Bitch, please! U da 1 all up in my grill!

Tags
**lord of the flies ban robby chico = #1 piece of shit! chico is hot dave can't be everybody dave's a petty pos davedoesn'tcarewututhink don't forget douchebag ebola>robby love moz hate robby moz loves robby my tax $ helps robby cope pregs = holier than thou private pyle stfu robbiepathetic robby = goddess robby > all robby never got hugs robbyh8=evil robcunt sacrifice rob to aliens we are xylaphone
Back
Top Bottom