Rare vintage Morrissey shirts for sale

misguided trousers

Putting some shirts on ebay, thought I'd give you guys a heads up

Interesting Drug Promo Shirt

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150584348793

a0xa2a.jpg

will continue posting more as i list them...

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Your international shipping charges are ridiculous, so are the starting bids for at least 2 of them. I would advise you to do something about it if you are serious about selling them.

Your international shipping charges are ridiculous, so are the starting bids for at least 2 of them. I would advise you to do something about it if you are serious about selling them.
I would have to agree with you on that one. Prices are high because I don't really want to part with most of em, though if someone does want to buy them I could definitely use the money right now. International shipping is high in order to try and keep them in the states - I won't ship international without tracking and that starts getting pricey down at the post office, not to mention all the paperwork they make you fill out.

I've got an original Shoplifters tee with Elvis on it as well... but if you don't like the prices that it takes me to part with these you're definitely not gonna like how much I'd want for that one.

Your international shipping charges are ridiculous

To his defense, it will cost $29.50 to ship a t-shirt from the US to England via USPS Priority Mail, and he's charging $30.

Sellers are required to ship with delivery confirmation, or if the item is valued over $250, signature confirmation to qualify for seller protection. If a seller does not send their item with some sort of delivery or signature confirmation, the winner can file a claim with Paypal saying they did not get the item, and the money will be refunded to them, from the sellers account.

To his defense, it will cost $29.50 to ship a t-shirt from the US to England via USPS Priority Mail, and he's charging $30.

Sellers are required to ship with delivery confirmation, or if the item is valued over $250, signature confirmation to qualify for seller protection. If a seller does not send their item with some sort of delivery or signature confirmation, the winner can file a claim with Paypal saying they did not get the item, and the money will be refunded to them, from the sellers account.

Beau,

You indeed know your stuff. One can also not even start to put a price on the pain of having to go to the post office and filling out all those silly forms for international delivery confirmation/tracking shipping.

-misguided trousers

Back
Top Bottom