Proper, my guys are headed your way!

• Thread starter Let's Go Devils and Celtic
  • Start date
L

Let's Go Devils and Celtic

Nov 25 against the Kings
Nov 26 against The Ducks
Watch them make #12 and #13 in a row(I probably just jinxed them)
PS. I told Marty your cooking Thanksgiving dinner at the Pimp Palace for him and the rest of the guys.

Proper, this may be of some interest to you

Download of the mega stars game:
http://www.cyber-nhl.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=19884&st=0

Cool,he can sit at the end of the table...the front(where I sit) is reserved for true PIMP's like stevie yzerman. Those are 2 wins though,you're right about that. What happened to giggy???? he disappeared as i said he would this season.

> Cool,he can sit at the end of the table...the front(where I sit) is
> reserved for true PIMP's like stevie yzerman. Those are 2 wins
> though,you're right about that. What happened to giggy???? he disappeared
> as i said he would this season.
Who else but the Pimp of the nation can have Steve Yzerman and Martin Brodeur at the table at one time. Marty said he wants to talk with you about getting the Yo served at the CAA. But no shrimp and salmon bowls. He's going to send them across the river to the Garden.

Improper, up for a little football before dinner?

> Cool,he can sit at the end of the table...the front(where I sit) is
> reserved for true PIMP's like stevie yzerman. Those are 2 wins
> though,you're right about that. What happened to giggy???? he disappeared
> as i said he would this season.
Stevie and Marty will have to party without him. Mr. Improper told me he is flying into Newark after he heard about this whiskey and butter basted turkey masterpiece of yours.

Sounds good,Im working on an exclusive deal with yoshinoya to make me there primary sponsor/endorsor. Ill send marty all the yo he wants,I'll send it in cool red wings containers with all their stanley cup wins and trophies on the cup so marty and the boys in joy-sey can be jealous.

Re: Improper, up for a little football before dinner?

Sure,cant miss out on the turkey. Im always up for football,as long as the browns are on tv...gotta stick with my boys from cleveland,even though they suck.

> Sounds good,Im working on an exclusive deal with yoshinoya to make me
> there primary sponsor/endorsor. Ill send marty all the yo he wants,I'll
> send it in cool red wings containers with all their stanley cup wins and
> trophies on the cup so marty and the boys in joy-sey can be jealous.
Cool, even Yo in Red Wing containers is better than the crap nachos they sell at the CAA. Send some off to Giants Stadium while your at it, maybe the Giants might win one before the end of the season.

Will do. too bad the gints arent that good this year,i think fassel's a tremendous coach.