Prince Harry being indiscreet

in other news, the fact that the royals are racist in addition to being rich elitist royal scum is no surprise now that i think about it
maybe some day the UK will enter the 19th century and get rid of them or
2ms.png

at least restore the Stuarts to their throne!

Maybe he didn't mean it in a racist or an in any way malicious fashion, but it's still a word which is widely held to have racist undertones.

I think it's only right that he should have to face the consequences of it - otherwise I think it sends out the wrong signals altogether.

i once made a mistake with a word with Kewpie, and she made me feel miserable... i still do

Come on, what is he supposed to live up to? The whole thing is a sham. He's just a young guy in a bizarre situation, and despite, or because of, his errors, he is the only one in the Royal Family with any charisma at all. They should just make him King already, and lock William in a tower.

wouldn't it be nice they put on a tower to all royal families, and then all the CEO of companies, and then presidents, war chiefs and rapists... that would be a nice show, if it was a reality I would watch it

wouldn't it be nice they put on a tower to all royal families, and then all the CEO of companies, and then presidents, war chiefs and rapists... that would be a nice show, if it was a reality I would watch it

:confused: what you hell are you babbling about:p

i dunno, they were talking about royal families, i talked bout what should be done with em

Back
Top Bottom