Presale for Philly?

A

Anonymous

Am trying for the Fillmore, but didn't get any code in my e-mail after ordering CD? Anybody have any clues?

Thanks!

Purchase the digital download of the album, and in your confirmation e-mail will be a one time use code for ticketmaster! Look around it's unusual and hidden. I'm in I'm going!

I purchased the CD which came with a digital download link, but nothing in the confirmation of purchase or the order e-mail have anything that's working. . . . . . blech

...so I bought the digital album (ugh...I'll get the vinyl from my local music shop), got the email and the presale code DOES NOT WORK.

Is the presale over? is that why people's codes aren't working???

I just got DC, Philly and NYC tix with the presale code from Digital purchase so yes it works.. doe DC you have to put in a different code first but it says it in your email. You will get two emails one with your purchase into and the second with the code in it

I'm an Anonymous from above on this thread and I'm an idiot and the code they sent worked. Someone said it was your order #, so I tried the MOZ#### that was on my confirmation email as soon as I got it. Going to Philly!

Back
Top Bottom