Poor old Camden

Yes. I dont suppose many people wanted to come back to Camden on Sat night last. The fire was something else.​

i've seen it on Dutch teletext

how bad is it?

forever ruined, or will it be the same again if build on is better/cheaper
than break down parts, and build new houses, shops, appartments

Assuming that you mean the fire, and not the bus? I think the market is a write off.

No, a part of it was on fire, not all of the Market. In the press it said about 300 hundred stall holders and/or surrounding shops are effected. Also the Hawley pub.

Thats what I meant? At least thats what I think I meant?? I dunno!

That bus thing very nearly happened to me, in December 06. I was sat upstairs at the front as well! It was a rail replacement bus (Rugby to Milton Keynes) en route to London. It was like a comedy, we turned the corner, and I pointed ahead and shouted "f***ing Hell". The worst thing was that the driver took us all back to Rugby to get another route. A load of Chelsea fans were threatening to kill the driver because they were sure to miss the match. A couple had missed the Eurorail, etc. Still, I complained to Virgin and got a refund, which was nice as work had paid!

Assuming that you mean the fire, and not the bus? I think the market is a write off.

Didn't even knew about the bus, I read the URL in your 1rts post, so
now I'm fully updated

No I read about fire on the market, and several stores were damaged,
so that was my concern, Camden market...will it be the same again as
10 days ago, and further down Camden market history.

I can't remember what market, it was worldwide known, but shot a year
of 2 ago, it was known as one of the best 2nd hand stalls where there
was a huge variety of stuff being stalled for sale

damn, what was that name [or is that Camden?], it was every day open

Back
Top Bottom