Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

:handpointdown:

60s7i3.jpg

:hammer:

January 4th, 1916

“…Our Friend is always praying and thinking of the war. He says we are to tell him at once if there is anything particular, so she did about the fog, and he scolded for not having said it at once, says no more fogs will disturb.”

52031189-0-image-a-21_1640026009613.jpg

Wait till the newspapers find this - Morrissey returns from the Tesco round the corner with some hot-dog rolls and a two litre bottle of Diet Coke.

First of all, of what relevance are Biblical edicts, exactly, and secondly, it says it when it says that no man shall lie down with another man. I.E., f*** him.

Having said that, in no way shape or form was I insulting gay people.

I was insulting religious people.
You come on here and insult everyone...

It was only a few weeks ago you insulted a regular, and well liked member on here for having mental health issues.

You absolutely tore into her viscously, for what ever reason, you only know.
I have followed your post for a while now and you are nothing but a very unpleasant man, with never a pleasant word for no one.

PS Take that stupid cheap cap off
It makes you look like an even bigger idiot

You come on here and insult everyone...

It was only a few weeks ago you insulted a regular, and well liked member on here for having mental health issues.

You absolutely tore into her viscously, for what ever reason, you only know.
I have followed your post for a while now and you are nothing but a very unpleasant man, with never a pleasant word for no one.

PS Take that stupid cheap cap off
It makes you look like an even bigger idiot
A) You can't spell. I might be "mean" (sometimes), but what's worse than subjecting an entire forum to your terrible grammar?

B) You're referring to a brief exchange with Light Housework. I don't know Light Housework. I don't know any of you. There are no personal stakes in this for me...it's something I occasionally do for fun, or to let off steam, or to distract myself, or when I'm bored. Having said that, I believe Light Housework is mentally ill. That's my opinion. That doesn't mean I dislike her or want anything bad to happen to her. It's an observation. Deal with it. Also, you say she is "well liked"...really? By who? Actually, it doesn't matter. Let's move on. I don't want her descending on this thread and cumming all over it because she saw her name mentioned briefly and then she turns this into The Light Housework Show.

C) Why do you follow my posts if you have such disdain for me? What does that tell you about yourself?

D) You can take your fashion tips and shove them right up you "arse." I'm going to the gym.

See ya.

A) You can't spell. I might be "mean" (sometimes), but what's worse than subjecting an entire forum to your terrible grammar?

B) You're referring to a brief exchange with Light Housework. I don't know Light Housework. I don't know any of you. There are no personal stakes in this for me...it's something I occasionally do for fun, or to let off steam, or to distract myself, or when I'm bored. Having said that, I believe Light Housework is mentally ill. That's my opinion. That doesn't mean I dislike her or want anything bad to happen to her. It's an observation. Deal with it. Also, you say she is "well liked"...really? By who? Actually, it doesn't matter. Let's move on. I don't want her descending on this thread and cumming all over it because she saw her name mentioned briefly and then she turns this into The Light Housework Show.

C) Why do you follow my posts if you have such disdain for me? What does that tell you about yourself?

D) You can take your fashion tips and shove them right up you "arse." I'm going to the gym.

See ya.
:straightface:
its
🍻spelling

See ya.
You know fine well what you said.
RE Light housework.

Firstly you attack people will an illness, then you attack gay people,
Who’s next on your hit list big Man?

You say your going to the gym...

Well let’s hope that a heavy object
Doesn’t fall on your head, as it might knock some sense into you .

Solos newest and biggest prick .

See ya.
Badly drawn boy 🙄
Wannabe ......

Remove that stupid cap
You venomous Bully.

Hope you don’t wear that stupid cap
At the “gym”
His “gym” is his dealers Squat, where rent boy Larker flogs his arse for an ounce of green.

Then when he’s off his tits rent boy Larker, will be back on here slagging off the homo brigade, that he’s just got f***ed off to buy his drugs .....

Yer bully boy I don’t have an illness
Nor Gay...
So bring it on sweet lips ....
Can’t 4king wait .

See ya.
“I’m going to the gym”

:rofl:

Your going to sell your ounce of green to the kids,
With your arse still dripping with spunk ....

:laughing:

Nice try rent boy

“ going to the 4king gym”

😘😘😘😘

:straightface:
its
🍻spelling

Oi 🙄

Fingers ...

Shouldn’t you be at the “gym”
With your fancy man ...

:laughing:

Hey fingers ...

We could all meet up on a double date after the “gym”

You and skywanker

Me and Auntie Janice

For Two straight rounds of Tag
Wrestling.......

Janice would have you in knots

And I’d slap Skywankers face,
Then she’d run home and cry

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oi 🙄

Fingers...you still waiting for your boyfriend to get back from the “gym”.

You know he has other
“Encounters “

To get to before you

Oi fingers ....

Could you lend a few fingers to Rifkie and co so this “ novel”
Might appear Quicker....

I mean it’s only 12 years in the making 😚

Well that got weird fast...
No mate.... I’ll tell you when it got weird fast....

When you started being abusive to
People with mental health problems, who are just trying to get on with their lives....

That’s when it got weird for me ..

Now just 4ck off

Back
Top Bottom