Off-topic discussion thread / moved as clogging other threads

If you're talking about my first sentence, I think you do! I do hope you didn't give me the white glove. Have a good evening. I'm off to paint my toe nails...
with fungal nail treatment.
Please apply it liberally.
Stinking toe-nails? Dirty bastard.

You didn't try and drink a full pint of shandy, did you? It's too much for you, I've told you before. Stick to the lime and soda.
I might from now on. There’s only so many explosive liquid shits I can handle these days.

I might from now on. There’s only so many explosive liquid shits I can handle these days.

I gave up the beer years ago - aye, I'm officially boring - and I'm glad I did. May have the odd one, but it's only the odd one. I simply became no good at "drinking", simple as that.

It's unusual for Bookish to be leading the charge into another thread about the far right.

Change is as good as a rest I suppose.

Well, better than usual.
IMG_8551.jpeg

At Johnny Marr gig in Newcastle. 4 double gins already.
Spotted some of the MOZI crowd in the queue/at the bar/in the bogs.
A cold hand just…. touched me.

i do NOT want to hear another dumb tacky broad tell me a story about how their dad or brother or whatever came back in the form of a bird!!!
funny bird names.
jenny wren.
tommy tit.
boobies.
dickcissel.
go-away-bird.
tiny sky-tyrant.
all these are birds from around the world.

funny bird names.
jenny wren.
tommy tit.
boobies.
dickcissel.
go-away-bird.
tiny sky-tyrant.
all these are birds from around the world.
I've got a bird name, but it's not a funny one :disappointed:

If my dad died and came back as a bird he would defo be a tiny sky-tyrant or a dickcissel.

What about woodpecker? That's a funny name too when you think about it!

At Johnny Marr gig in Newcastle. 4 double gins already.
Spotted some of the MOZI crowd in the queue/at the bar/in the bogs.
A cold hand just…. touched me.
Johnny Marr gig last night was excellent.
His singing isn’t as bad as it used to be, but his enthusiasm and energy makes up for poor singing. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Support from Gaz Coombes was good, too.

Back
Top Bottom