No shirt tossing?

A

Anonymous

Looks like Morrissey is no longer ripping off his shirt and tossing it into the crowd. Any theories as to why?

I feel like on this tour fans will kill eachother. Also perhaps he isn't feeling good about his body? Wouldn't make sense considering he looks great and he's ripped his shirt off at a much heavier weight.

Jealous boyfriend at home?

I feel like on this tour fans will kill eachother. Also perhaps he isn't feeling good about his body? Wouldn't make sense considering he looks great and he's ripped his shirt off at a much heavier weight.

I agree, a lot of these knuckleheads would tear each other to shreds, trying to get a piece of Morrissey's shirt. I read CG's account of the complete fiasco in Los Angeles. I also saw the pic she posted, of her bloody nose, and I'm sorry that happened to her. A lot of people are nothing but a disappointment, apparently including a lot of Morrissey fans. I went to a Steely Dan concert last year, and believe it or not, a lot of the same kind of nonsense was going on there. People pushing and shoving each other, arguments everywhere, chaos reigned supreme, definitely the worst concert I've ever been too. All of this for a Steely Dan show. Why? Life's too short to get riled up about Steely Dan, or Morrissey, or any other musical performer. By the way, most of the jackasses causing the problems were people in their forties and fifties. The majority of them fit into two categories, burnt out hippie wanna-be's or drunk dentists ( at least, they looked like dentists.) Two things quickly vanishing in today's society are common courtesy and common sense. What a shame.

I was at a PIL concert back in teh day and Johnny took a sweat towel, swear to god, rubbed it hammer in sycle between his ass n balls and tossed it into the crowd and there was a goddammed riot that occurred for it.

I was at a PIL concert back in teh day and Johnny took a sweat towel, swear to god, rubbed it hammer in sycle between his ass n balls and tossed it into the crowd and there was a goddammed riot that occurred for it.

I was at that show, it was balls out crazy over that towel. I punched a dude for knocking my beer out of my hand and got thrown out. Worse. Night. Evah!

Reminds me of the time Flea threw a sweaty sock in the crowd and some bitch grabbed it and squeezed the sweat into her mouth to drink it. Crazy shit

Morrissey tossing into the audience always used to be one of the highlights of the evening. Suprised he doesn't do it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom