my girl who are YOU???

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP of the Nation
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP of the Nation

You can't see her thong, but i think she's pretty sexy anyway. If you dare to disagree, you'll get some steel chair action, as opposed to any action from my bitches and hoes.

pic106225.jpg

Dude,actually thats a picture of your sister. My girl who are YOU,she has brown hair!!!!!! and I wouldnt f*** this thing with your dick!!!! thats actually mindys mom.

I think people know you aint me...It's evident. Actually,this is a picture of your mom,the hermaphrodite that she is. You should be proud!!! I was going to have her work for me,but it's just too weird. The customers would complain,I cant have that!!!!!

Re: wow, my mom looks pretty good for a dead person!

Thats what she looks like after being reincarnated..... I figured the back of a donkeys ass,but this is much worse. I can see why you're a fat slob!!!!!

damn, my mom died seven years ago and already she's been reincarnated into a full grown transvestite

will wonders never cease? i wonder what mr. improper's mom came back as? oh wait, she probably didn't. she's probably burning in hell for having unleashed such evil onto the world.

Actually,think of cindy crawford and claudia schiffer and carmen electra all in one..... Thats MY girl!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha!

normally, i don't like you, punchdrunk, but that was good!

Re: Is that Andy Rourkes bird???

Not far off

WHY DON'T YOU TWO JUST HAVE SEX AND BE DONE WITH IT

I CAN FEEL THE SEXUAL TENSION BETWEEN YOU TWO ALL THE WAY OVER HERE IN STEEPLE BUMSTEAD

> Thats what she looks like after being reincarnated..... I figured the back
> of a donkeys ass,but this is much worse. I can see why you're a fat
> slob!!!!!

Re: WHY DON'T YOU TWO JUST HAVE SEX AND BE DONE WITH IT

I told you already...first off,I dont f*** losers. secondly,I dont f*** fatties. 3rd.I dont f*** someone like mindy who cannot see her feet!!!!!.

Re: because Im still having fun bangin your mom

Re: because Im still having fun bangin your mom

NO Beatle fan would ever attack another Beatle fan. What is wrong with you Morrissey fans. Beatle fans are very loyal.

Re: hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Dont be so quick to judge me I'm only having a laugh with you Miss M

> normally, i don't like you, punchdrunk, but that was good!

> Actually,think of cindy crawford and claudia schiffer and carmen electra
> all in one..... Thats MY girl!!!!!!!

I've heard she looks like a mixture of Celine Dion, Dean Gafney and Andy Rourke...a female version, obviously.

Ive hear4d you look like tiny tim,rowen atkins and a piece of shit.....wow,what a looker you are.

Back
Top Bottom