My amazing eye tricks!

Re: My amazing eye tricks part 5!!!

Permission to step the crazy up a notch here. :cool:

Okay, so Mr. Anonymous, whichever one you are trying to distract the situation at hand here which is you posting anonymously and making fun of people. You know how I called you a puss? And then I called you a dick? Well, that just kinda shot out of my mouth. Upon reflection, something that is simultaneously a puss and a dick is technically quicksilver.

Okay. So see this movie poster for Shopgirl? See how Steve Martin is holding his hand? It's called a glyph. He's "displaying" for lack of a better word, the glyph of quicksilver.

4236.jpg

So Sol and Luna make up the essential part of quicksilver which is what his hand looks like.

monad6.gif

It's what you DO with your quicksilver that defines you. If you stick the Elementa in the Ignis and wish for power and control, somewhere someones power and control is taken away. If you wear an anonymous mask and act like a dick and a puss for sport, you piss me the f*** off and I tell your dad. Got it? Good. Get a name and password. :mad: And take your blood pressure pills too. And stop eating meat.

PS. There's your goddam rose.

Last edited:

tumblr_m2kf5x4rEm1rts2goo1_400.gif

LINDSEY IS A TROLL!!!!!! (who didn't see that must have wonky eyes while being zoned out in the middle of doing magical eye tricks while her Dad tells them off).

Yeah, because that makes sense. By all means, though, continue mocking the appearance of children. Go you.

What doesn't make sense about that statement? Wait...are you retarded too? That would explain a great many things, sir.

Re: My amazing eye tricks!!!

Give it up. You're a troll, you've been found out, joke over.

Has she been "found out"? All I've seen is somebody saying she's "come to the conclusion" that lindsey1151 is a troll and claiming the person under that name isn't the person in the youtube videos posted here. I don't see anything that backs up that claim.

Back
Top Bottom