Morrissey's relationship with Whoopi Goldberg

Yes Siam

Expatriate
That book is such a tease at times.

Was it just a random LA breakfast in the 80's? Who introduced them?

Did they only meet once and what do they think of each other?

Why didn't he bring her on stage in 1992 instead of the union jack?

He's a lucky bugger, I'd love to meet Whoops.

That book is such a tease at times.

Was it just a random LA breakfast in the 80's? Who introduced them?

Did they only meet once and what do they think of each other?

Why didn't he bring her on stage in 1992 instead of the union jack?

He's a lucky bugger, I'd love to meet Whoops.

what, are you your brothers keeper or something? (ive been wanting to make that joke since you first appeared)

Anonymous said:
what, are you your brothers keeper or something? (ive been wanting to make that joke since you first appeared)

I don't get it Anonymous, and why are you still anonymous? Are you the same Anonymous from my other thread or a different Anonymous?

Why don't you register? You'd still be anonymous, you could even call yourself Anonymous if you wanted.

I don't get it Anonymous, and why are you still anonymous? Are you the same Anonymous from my other thread or a different Anonymous?

Why don't you register? You'd still be anonymous, you could even call yourself Anonymous if you wanted.

the answer to the question, according to new jack city (a movie), is "yes i am" which i see in your name yes s i am. thats all. its a terrible joke i know. as to registering, i dont know, i guess im just not a joiner at heart and have had a bad past expperience

I'd much rather hang with Whoopsie Goldberg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd much rather hang with Whoopsie Goldberg.

Her falling on that ball over and over and over is probably the funniest thing I've seen in the past couple of months.

Last edited by a moderator:
dear yes siam, please do come back as my joke on your name had nothing to do, nothing at all to do with your personality, and i woulod feel bad if i was the cause of you not posting which i havent seen you since. please accept my apology if any feeling were as it wasnt my intention at all. just to try and force a moment to make a joke out of the words ni found in your user name. sorry bout that if you did take offense

Tags
goldberg morrissey whoopi
Back
Top Bottom