Morrissey isn't as tan since leavng LA

The Seeker of Good Songs

I was just thinking after looking over some pics of Morrissey, he is not bronzed up anymore like he was during the Quarry days. I remember a photo shoot of him in LA and he was quite dark, with shirt open, and Elvis style sunglasses.

Seeing him at a couple recent shows with his shirt off, he is no longer all bronzie.

If he starts using this
neutrotan.jpg

and looking like this

morrissey1280ap4.jpg

I'll know who to blame. :p

I don`t like my Moz looking like a jaffa orange so I`m pleased,besides it only gives you wrinkles does the sun.I remain a deathly pale always.

yeah the sun is horrible, it gives you cancer and 1st degree burns!! it is definately better to stay indoors :cool:

In the 7 years Moz spent in LA, his face aged at least 13 years.....the sun is horrible for ones skin.... avoid at any cost. This town is full of leather-skined women in their 30's who look 45.

In the 7 years Moz spent in LA, his face aged at least 13 years.....the sun is horrible for ones skin.... avoid at any cost. This town is full of leather-skined women in their 30's who look 45.

Yes,I`ve had a skin cancer and caught it in time so i know.:)

I don`t like my Moz looking like a jaffa orange so I`m pleased,besides it only gives you wrinkles does the sun.I remain a deathly pale always.

snap, i hate the sun and always wear loads of sunblock/stay out of it.

I was just thinking after looking over some pics of Morrissey, he is not bronzed up anymore like he was during the Quarry days. I remember a photo shoot of him in LA and he was quite dark, with shirt open, and Elvis style sunglasses.

Seeing him at a couple recent shows with his shirt off, he is no longer all bronzie.

i wonder what it means!

In the Maladjusted era he looked fresher when he just moved to LA. He does looked like he aged more than he had to...he's still gorgeous though.

Back
Top Bottom