Jonathan Ross details

Benton

Have we had this? I'm a bit lost in the new forum

El Tel! No Interview?

"Friday 19 May, 10.35pm. Jonathan Ross welcomes: football fanatic Robbie Williams and former England Manager Terry Venables to talk about their forthcoming appearances in Soccer Aid. Plus, William Shatner, Captain Kirk in Star Trek, now in drama Boston Legal; Paul Bettany, about to return to the big screen in The Da Vinci Code; Morrissey performing The Youngest was the Most Loved; and more music from Yeah Yeah Yeahs performing new single Turn Into."

I bet it will be a prerecord. Morrissey probably can't make it for the time they do the actual show. We won't see him sitting in the green room this time.

Seems to be a packed show!

It looks like a really busy show, I guess there won't be an interview which given the obvious discomfort Morrissey felt last time might be a good thing. Worth a watch but I wouldn't bother trying to get tickets just to see him perform one song. Lets hope 'Wossy' behaves himself this time and says nothing at all instead of nonsense!

Danny said:
I bet it will be a prerecord. Morrissey probably can't make it for the time they do the actual show. We won't see him sitting in the green room this time.

It'll be recorded on the 18th- no gig that night.

That's a crazy line-up - even without William Shatner! 6 guests, there are usually only 3! It's a shame that there won't be an interview - although I cringed my way through the last Ross appearance, I still enjoyed the banter.

Also, I imagine the fact Robbie Williams is on the show might make it a bit harder to get tickets.

I hope it's just one song prerecorded. The prospect of Robbie Williams cosying upto Morrissey and doing the whole 'we're both on the same wavelength' thing is absolutely sickening.

Probably only playing now because they fitted him in late after he cancelled last time. The first time he was probably due for interview as well.

Back
Top Bottom