Johnny Marr releases The Best of

New promo video just appeared:

Watched it yesterday and really liked the song, but found the video very bad. It was one of those "I smash random stock-footage together" - videos, that have nothing to with the song or an artistic vision whatsoever, it was just randomly glued together images/footage of people, carussels, a lot of feet (with and without shoes and I hope the slightly gross feet in the sand weren't Johnny's ^^) , crosses, somebody dressed as a ghost etc. But now the official account made it "private". I wonder why 🤔

Anyway - the song is nice though 👍👍👍

Watched it yesterday and really liked the song, but found the video very bad. It was one of those "I smash random stock-footage together" - videos, that have nothing to with the song or an artistic vision whatsoever, it was just randomly glued together images/footage of people, carussels, a lot of feet (with and without shoes and I hope the slightly gross feet in the sand weren't Johnny's ^^) , crosses, somebody dressed as a ghost etc. But now the official account made it "private". I wonder why 🤔

Anyway - the song is nice though 👍👍👍

I just tried to watch it again as I liked the song and it was indeed gone - a rare misstep for Johnny's team unless it was some kind of tease. FYI, the feet in the sand were a child's feet - as a parent I recognize such things.

I just tried to watch it again as I liked the song and it was indeed gone - a rare misstep for Johnny's team unless it was some kind of tease. FYI, the feet in the sand were a child's feet - as a parent I recognize such things.
Dunno, found it all really blurry. It's up again in a slightly tweaked version, colour is added, more Johnny Marr and some footage that I think wasn't included in the first version. It's also a lot more sharp quality wise so maybe they accidentally uploaded an early version?

Back
Top Bottom