It is his fault!!

horner89

I woke up at 6am. In Sheffield for 7. Second row tickets for the October show at 9. If he cancels, however, it will be no ones fault but his. He is a 50 year old man. Whether he wants to admit it or not, he is a 'grown up'; his actions have an impact on other people's lives, costing them money, ruining their days, wasting their time. Don't get me worng, I can't quite put into words how much Morrissey means to me...I was one of those 14 year olds of any generation whos lives were shaped by The Smiths, by Viva Hate, by Vauxhall And I. However, I can't accept the excuses dished out by the 'people' Morrissey employs to distance himself away from the people he dissapoints. I just hope any problems are sorted out before the rescheduled dates, so we can enjoy what we have come to expect, what we have a right to expect- a fantastic show from a fantastic showman.

thing is though, Morrissey didnt ask you to get up at that time and que up at 7 did he. Why should he have to issue a statement from himself, even if he did people would probably say it was just his publicist anyway. We know he's ill and the statements being released are good enough for me

I woke up at 6am. In Sheffield for 7. Second row tickets for the October show at 9. If he cancels, however, it will be no ones fault but his. He is a 50 year old man. Whether he wants to admit it or not, he is a 'grown up'; his actions have an impact on other people's lives, costing them money, ruining their days, wasting their time. Don't get me worng, I can't quite put into words how much Morrissey means to me...I was one of those 14 year olds of any generation whos lives were shaped by The Smiths, by Viva Hate, by Vauxhall And I. However, I can't accept the excuses dished out by the 'people' Morrissey employs to distance himself away from the people he dissapoints. I just hope any problems are sorted out before the rescheduled dates, so we can enjoy what we have come to expect, what we have a right to expect- a fantastic show from a fantastic showman.

There are plenty of other threads pissin' n' moaning about canceled gigs. Do you really need one for yourself? And you're complaining if he cancels?

thing is though, Morrissey didnt ask you to get up at that time and que up at 7 did he. Why should he have to issue a statement from himself, even if he did people would probably say it was just his publicist anyway. We know he's ill and the statements being released are good enough for me

While I agree with you that this person doesn't have to queue (and the second poster about us really not needing another thread about this - if the mods were arsed this repetitive stuff would get cleaned) I disagree about the statement.

After all these years we know his words. If he posted a thing on TTY we'd know he wrote it, a publicist can't impersonate him! It wouldn't kill him to learn a lesson but he keeps making the same mistakes again. That's what's so frustrating.

1. You're costing yourself money, ruining your own day, and wasting your own time.

2. If Morrissey means so much to you that you can't even put into words, then why are we having this conversation?

3. If your life was so shaped by the Smiths, Viva Hate, and Vauxhall and I (very eclectic taste), then you would have had better sense than to post this.

Back
Top Bottom