I'm freaking bored at work/deserted island poll...

The Smiths or Morrissey?

• The Smiths

Votes: 32 41.0%
  • Morrissey

Votes: 46 59.0%

• Total voters
Morrissey - There's more and if i just listened to the smiths on a dessert island i'd kill myself.

I can't choose at all...

If you don't choose, you get Barry Mannilow.

had to be moz's solo stuff,
the covers are much more entertaining, the time'd just fly by if i only had YA to stare at.
*always practical*

Very good point.

Could I get the William single with the Billie Whitelaw sleeve? That might help.

are you trying to say that Smiths fans are not welcome here?

Kyoko

Don't be silly, seriously, just dont. I am a huge Smiths fan, and I am here, I however do not feel the need to slag Morrissey as a solo artist. I am also like you are free to state my opinions. Don't want the link? ignore it.

cheers Karin.

Don't be silly, seriously, just dont. I am a huge Smiths fan, and I am here, I however do not feel the need to slag Morrissey as a solo artist. I am also like you are free to state my opinions. Don't want the link? ignore it.

cheers Karin.

When did I slag Morrissey?

Kyoko

If you don't choose, you get Barry Mannilow.

Barry Mannilow??:eek: :eek: OK,OK I'll choose... err... God this is difficult but I 'll go for MORRISSEY.
He´s got lots of brilliant songs , plus my fav ever (There is a Light ) is featured in the Live at Earls Court album.

... I'll be fine in that desert Island :D

I registered but I can't upload my avatar, and this site seems far more interesting than the one you mentioned and here I know lots of people and I'm quite popular :D

I registered but I can't upload my avatar, and this site seems far more interesting than the one you mentioned and here I know lots of people and I'm quite popular :D

you're not right in the head but this is why i like you :D

Back
Top Bottom