If You Could Live Life As Any Fictional Character, Which Character Would It Be?

Dr Doolittle hah

You would walk and talk with the animals? You would sing with the animals.

and I'd probably still eat an occasional animal. what a horrible cretin I would be! :p but if the animal mouthed off at me and was delicious what choices would i have?

and I'd probably still eat an occasional animal. what a horrible cretin I would be! :p but if the animal mouthed off at me and was delicious what choices would i have?

I was going to say that if you wanted to walk talk and sing with the animals you should become a kindergarten teacher. I was one for two months and that was how I lost all my hair.

I was going to say that if you wanted to walk talk and sing with the animals you should become a kindergarten teacher. I was one for two months and that was how I lost all my hair.

i cant handle 2 dogs, one with an attitude and one that was fine. I'd die in one room with 30 kindervolk

i cant handle 2 dogs, one with an attitude and one that was fine. I'd die in one room with 30 kindervolk

When I did it I made them goose step through the hallways in unison. It was kind of cool because eight years later some of them had me for eighth grade and remembered.

I love teaching little one! i specifically only traine to teach til they're 7. Nursery (3 and 4 year olds) is amazin to teach.

Okay, no problem, you're entitled to have a blowout :) no bad feelings

Not fictional, but man, would that have been fun for a day. :)

hunter.jpg

H.S.T.

Back
Top Bottom