I met Morrissey and Boz Boorer

G

greasetea

Manchester? I think not since it is well known that Morrissey will not fly anymore. In fact it is rumored that he is trying to lobby the Department of Transportation in the U.S. to build a "chunnel" from NY to UK.

Anyhow, after drinking tons at The Sapphire Supper Club and The Bar BQ Bar..I wandered into Toys R Us to drunkenly purchase some Rock and Jericho action figgies.

Well lo and beholden, golden showers and all, Morrissey and Boz Boorer were pressed against glass cabinets staring at a Playstation2 and the coming soon Microsoft X Box.

I overheard Boz Boorer complaining that they needed a Playstation2 because it "would get them chicks." Moz instead wanted an X Box because it would convey to their friends that they "were too cool for school."

Nervously, I approached them for an autograph and both decided to ask me which machine they should buy. I suggested both of them.

They didn't give me an autograph but they both left with an Advanced Game Boy. I'm not sure what color they bought but I do know that Alain Whyte came in and accosted them which made Boz cry.

Sweet Moz R Us!

Back
Top Bottom