Boz Boorer responds toMorrissey and his sexuality preference.

G

greasetea

2-14-01

AP newswire (UPI licensed)

Is Morrissey Gay?

While many in the rock world ponder questions such as, what if Lennon lived? Did the Beatles meet Elvis? Is Jim Morrisson alive? None other has fascinated more to reporter and fan alike, Is Morrissey gay?

The answer comes in the form of the guitarist for Morrissey, Boz Boorer. Boorer has long been known to be quite the person who doles out unofficial news on the pope of mope. On this sunny Los Angeles afternoon, Boorer contemplates the issue.

"Hey want to see me do this new dance? I call it "Whoop! Macarena." It's bloody great. I combined the butt dance from "Whoop there it is" and mixed it with "Macarena". Want to see?" Boorer asked.
"AAAAAAAAAw man, WHo let the DOGS OUT!!! hoot hoot hoot hoot hoo hoot hoo hoot!"

After a rousing rendition of Smokey Robinson's "Cruisin'", Boorer insists on singing the Gwynth Paltrow part while focing this fine reporter to fill in on Huey Lewis' end. After much insiting and wonderment about the film "Duet," Boorer finally answers.

"Is Morrissey homosexual? What the hell? The man gains a few pounds and you press are all over him! He is not homosexual! He tries hard to maintain his frame and while he may snack on one too many Hard American Gums, I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM THROW IT BACK UP OR STARVE HIMSELF TO DEATH!" Boorer defends. "Man, watch out people..if you get a belly, you are homosexual homosexual homosexual! He does not have an eating disorder! It's not like he's anorexic! Yucko, anorexics are weirdos sleeping with your own sex and stuff!"

Thanks Boorer for nothing.

> He tries hard to maintain his frame and while he may snack on
> one too many Hard American Gums,

I think you must mean American Hard Gums.

Mmmmmm they are so yummy. Last week I ate a whole bag on my way to wales. Boy did I throw up!

American Hard Gums (made with potato starch)

I hear only idiots with bladder control problems eat them (out of the bag no less). They are called GUMDROPS and this is another damn example of why the English suck snot when it comes to words...as in you USE TOO MANY!

Thinkies about it? Can you say "Hey want somthing to eat?" or "What's up? I heard this new band and they are cool!" or "Yo, everytime we get in bed, you dip!" or "No G, let's flex before they be trippin!"

But nooooooooooooooooo........"Cueing for the cinema!" Cinema?! It's movies! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIES!

Back
Top Bottom