I met Morrissey (again)...

Re: thanks for confirming my original impressions of you...

How did you know that biatch is what i call your mom when we have sex??? you really have a way with words. f*** off shitstain.

Re: WTF, GreenTea??? Whos line is it anyway???

You "allow" me to use it??? You dont "allow me" to use anything,I take what i want. Just like your mom,when she says "no" I take what I want. f*** you,I aint your buddy and you do jack your dog off in the basement(your mom showed me proof two weeks ago). Now,go f***yourself ass clown. You opened no can of Whoop ass on me at all. You wish you could,but you cannot.

Hope this helps. shitstain

> You "allow" me to use it??? You dont "allow me" to use
> anything,I take what i want. Just like your mom,when she says
> "no" I take what I want.

now, Pimpy, let's not get melodramatic here...i do allow you to use this catchy phrase just like I let you use my german shepard for the weekend...note i havent asked why yet...i'll let you keep that between you and Champ.

>> f*** you,I aint your buddy

awww, come on Pimpy...you're not going to let words get in the way, right???

> Now,go f***yourself ass clown. You opened no can of Whoop ass on me at
> all. You wish you could,but you cannot.

correction, my dear Pimpy...i've kicked your ass w/ fresh words for the past 2 weeks...i know it's hard to accept b/c in your delusional world, you still think the easter bunny lays eggs in the forrest...GIVE IT UP AND BOW TO ME!!!

> Hope this helps. shitstain

BOW TO ME, PIMPY...I OWN YOU LIKE A SLAVE IN A COTTON FIELD...

hope this helps.

Sorry liz,wasnt directed at you...or your post,which i found to be right on.

You dont own anything... However,you keep lipping off,and you're going to "own a beating" from me. One that includes my boot to your eye. Shitstain,on your best day you cant f*** with me. I got tired of your dribble,and this board. Thats why i dont deal with you anymore teddy bear man..jacks off his dog as only he can. f*** off.

Hope this helps

why, whenever I read one of your posts, does all the writing go to the centre?

Re: Liz, you're Abrahan's sister, aren't you?

So you figured me out. I am Abrahan's sister. But I would defend anyone who is being trashed on because of their weight. People really don't realize what words can do to someone. I'm not saying Abrahan is upset about it because he isn't. But I think to myself, there are so many people out there who already know that they are fat, there don't need someone else telling them or making fun of them.

Heck I wish I could of met Morrissey twice. Don't we all wish that we had the kind of relationship with Morrissey that Julia does. He mentions her name all the time at the concerts. That's amazing.

Meeting him is a once in a lifetime thing. Abrahan got lucky and has had the opportunity of twice in a lifetime. And he got to do what he always wanted. To have Morrissey's signature tattoed. I'm not sure if I would go that far since I'm not big on tattoes. But he did. He will have something with him forever to remind him of his encounter. This will probably be something to share with his children.

We don't know what the future holds. It could be a sign. Abrahan may never go back to California and at least he can say he was there. Or he may return to California to never see Morrissey again. A blink in time.

Hate to interrupt here, Teddy, but the improvement in Pimply's prose is entirely down to my controversial teaching methods. They work - simple as that.
That boy's come on leaps and bounds under my watchful eye. One of the best students I've ever taught.
Picked up the alphabet in no time at all. Before I knew it, he was on to commas, full-stops (that's 'periods' to my north american readers), and the past tense.
The job satisfaction alone is enough for me, but Pimply has insisted I stay at his place when I come over for the convention next year. Which is very nice of him. And he's gonna pick up the UK mozzites at the airport as well, then drive us to Corona.
He's a cool guy.

Cheers

Re: Liz, you're Abrahan's sister, aren't you?

> We don't know what the future holds. It could be a sign. Abrahan may never
> go back to California and at least he can say he was there. Or he may
> return to California to never see Morrissey again. A blink in time.

Oh God, I've heard it all now.
Why didn't you say you were his sister?
Because it would have weakened your argument in his defence, that's why.

I don't have a particular opinion on this 'stalking' thing.

Be upfront with us. That's all we ask.
Cheers.

Great to hear

As you have done a phenomenal job with his education, I am still struggling in trying to improve his psychiatric conditions, mainly Tourette's Disorder. Unfortunately, I have not made leaps and bounds with Pimpy yet. I thought I almost did at one point, but after he berated me after issuing him a compliment (positive reinforcement), I realized that I have only failed. He may be a lost cause from my perspective.

I knew you were "joking" becuase letys face it...only a shitty team like the loafs would listen to a complete idiot and change their name all of a sudden. What i found funny and to be an easy target is the fact that when I said" send me a copy of this letter" you freaked then started to backtrack...even going so far as to say"well,Im not a leafs fan anyways,im a devils fan" as if to try and cover up your bullshit. You cant get anything by me dude. I liked toying with you,it was fun. I especially liked the part about when you said how shitty the wings are ,yet the leafs havent won diddly since 67. So,that would mean they're shitty. I really enjoyed the fact that you showed that you cant take a "joke" very far without trying to back peddle" oh well I um" is usually the response im lookinbg for when i catch someone bullshitting and thats exactly what i got from you. Take a bow. You proved that you are indeed an ass clown,and yes,you did all the work yourself. You didnt teach me anything. But,Ill bvring you to my house and "teach" you how to take a steel folding chair to the head...my treat!!!!!!!

Re: Great to hear

> As you have done a phenomenal job with his education, I am still
> struggling in trying to improve his psychiatric conditions, mainly
> Tourette's Disorder. Unfortunately, I have not made leaps and bounds with
> Pimpy yet. I thought I almost did at one point, but after he berated me
> after issuing him a compliment (positive reinforcement), I realized that I
> have only failed. He may be a lost cause from my perspective.

Don't give up Teddy!!! Put Pimply's needs before your own!!
He needs your help . My work with him is almost done.
An example of that is his participation today in a thread about Moz songs on the radio. That would have been unthinkable only a few short weeks ago.
I hope that spurs you on and makes you realise that under that knucklehead, there is indeed some humanity BEGGING to be released.
Good luck, Teddy.

hey Pimply,
You can babble and bullshit about emails, letters, and hockey for as long as you like. It won't work.
Everyone here has read a lot of your stuff and EVERYONE knows you have no sense of humour.
You take every word you read from others LITERALLY, having NO IDEA when something is written in jest or as light banter.
Do we have to plaster wee smiley yellow faces all over our posts just because YOU , AND YOU ALONE, can't tell the difference???

To even RESPOND to my 'leaves' nonsense highlights a lack of basic awareness.

Here's some info for you - EVERYONE, and I mean EVERYONE, knew it was bullshit. But because they have the IN-BUILT ABILITY to recognise light-hearted comment, they read it and move on.
That in-built ability is something you don't have.

Again, to respond in a serious way to Gender Nectar's 'my future husband' comment was excruciating to witness. I was cringing.

I can only presume your complete lack of social skills is because you haven't mixed with many humans during your life.

It's all quite sad, really.

Anus,I knew you were joking,the minute you said you 'wrote them a letter and they said in a few years they'd change it to leaves". I was laughing my balls off at that. What you fail to see is that i was "f***ing" with you and you were getting all bent out of shape about it. I could give a shit less if the leafs,the ducks,the devils,the wild or any other team changes their name(s),they still will never be as good as the wings. You showed maybe that you're a good ass clown and that you can joke good. But seriously,I do have pictures of you and teddy from last weekend getting tea bagged by that donkey in teddy's basement. Ill sell you the negatives if you want????? Anus,you see,no matter what you say,what you think,or what you do,you'll never be as good as I am. Just ask your mom,she'll agree. at least she did last night. I dont have any problems. I just enjoy messing with people to the point they get frustrated and get all f***ed up about it. its really quite funny. I supply the ammo,they do all the work. Its the best really. Almost as good as that rimjob your mom gave me last night,but not as good.

Hey buttcheese,I do have a very good sense of humor...especially when it comes to reading your posts,they are always funny....NOT!!!!! I have a good enough sense of humor to let your dumb ass come here,so Im actually a very funny guy. You have to be to allow wanker's like you here. Ive shat out more brains than you'll ever possess. Ive banged more hoes than hugh hefner. I cant help that either. The women want me. But seriously,You should be asking why you continue to come here and try to be funny when we saw pictures of you and your "little Problem" and we thought that was extremely funny. No wonder why you and teddy are butt buddies. You show each other your toolboxes????? hey,good for you. Isnt that cute..an extra bellybutton???? your lady should be impressed...thatshes with someone with such a small package. You need a microscope and tweezers to find that thing???? i thought so. Nice try dickless wonder. But hey,you can always try to get one of those "growth Pills' they sell.Instead of it being a 1/2 an inch,it can be a whole inch.That might help you with the ladies.Or,you can just give me 1,000 and ill hook you up with one of my hoes???? even they need something to laugh at.

> Hey buttcheese,I do have a very good sense of humor...

Sure you do.
Morrissey - 'my future husband'- .
Aye, your reaction to that showed all of us your sense of humour.

Think about it (if you can).. EVERYBODY here saw your reaction to that. They all now know that you haven't mixed much with other people in your life.
No matter how often you come on here and we all move on to other subjects,
EVERYONE knows you couldn't see the light-heartedness in a comment that a four-year-old would have spotted. Very sad. You should get out more. It's not too late.

> saw pictures of you and your "little Problem" and we thought
> that was extremely funny.

Now I'm CONVINCED you've got me mixed up with someone else. Yay!

Actually anus cream pie, I cantake a joke and knew of the Morrissey my future husband thing was a joke. Kinda like when I say that carmen electra is my future wife???? Look here needledick, I dont give a f***ity f*** what you or anyone else here thinks about me. But I will continue to come here and piss people off because Im good at that. Just like you're good at jackin off your dog. Some people have real talent. Mine's bangin more hoes than hugh hefner...your's is...you like to jack off your dog. No big deal. Whatever you want. It's not my fault you're a puppy pumper. They have doctors for that type of thing. I wont tell though,I promise. Anus,you're not slcik enough to get something by me. I say morrissey is GOD(which of course he is),but thats a joke as well. I know whats funny...... seeing you naked is funny. Your mom was disgusted by the mere thought of it. I cant say i blame her.

At last!!!
You've finally mentioned your reaction to the 'my future husband' post. You've swerved around it in your other replies.
You've been blabbering about everything EXCEPT your response to 'my future husband'.
But now you finally have, and you've come up with the feeble 'I knew it was a joke'.

Everyone who read the post knows otherwise, Pimply. You're a pussy. You thought I'd let it go. Oh no. Not me.

Speak to ya soon, buddy. Tell Purty Kitty I said hi.

Hmmm...a stalker in our midst! Interesting...I must say that Morrissey's house is an odd place to meet up...I mean there are other landmarks...Just admit you are a stalker and you wanted to see him one last time...don't claim this I was only meeting up...or I just so happened upon him...The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem...Good night and thank you!