I met Morrissey (again)...

A

Abrahán

I wasn't going to say anything so soon but I have posted the pictures from Saturday on my WEBSITE (follow the link)... I need a few days to type out the story... So please just wait, do not email me asking what happened & what was said.

I will say a bit of the "how" it happened... I met my friend Jeff up there... (I still do not know Los Angeles too well so we needed a place to meet up for a get-together at my place today so we chose there & got lucky).

I will post what was said and such soon...

Please be patient...

Sorry, I must say, he did NOT buy me a Corona.

my homepage
pic107842.jpg

chose there and got lucky my arse. this is all too sad and common. leave the man alone. he looks frightened in those photogrpahs. all timid, instead of his usual smirks. and isn't that other person the SAME stalker from chris' encounter? truly sad. you should be ashamed, you stalkers!

Re: How Wonderful!!

Moz must like to feel that his fans care so much about him. After years of public appearances and applause. he must miss that.

I'd just love to see him from distance.

> Moz must like to feel that his fans care so much about him. After years of
> public appearances and applause. he must miss that.

> I'd just love to see him from distance.
Do you think the BBC would allow a late entry? You would have my vote for the biggest Morrissey fan! Thanks for the pictures!

pic107869.jpg

> chose there and got lucky my arse. this is all too sad and common. leave
> the man alone. he looks frightened in those photogrpahs. all timid,
> instead of his usual smirks. and isn't that other person the SAME stalker
> from chris' encounter?

you mean its' that truthful liar character?

>truly sad. you should be ashamed, you stalkers!

f***ING STALKER!!! f***ING BIG f***ING BUG EYE BASTARD STALKER

restraining order, restraining order

violation of injunction

violation

don't you have better things to do? Nice picture of you running up to the camera to get the in-frame shot.

f***ing amatuer peeping tom stalker, the paprazzi would be embarrassed.

S-T-A-L-K-E-R you muthaf***ing stalker!

Re: You are stalking this board! Go away!

You are so embarassing.

I'm trying to work out which part of your body bears that tattoo

Anywhere interesting?

> Do you think the BBC would allow a late entry? You would have my vote for
> the biggest Morrissey fan! Thanks for the pictures!

I thought Moz was cracking down on the stalkers after his car was vandalized? This is truly disgusting. He does look frightened.

Do you think he was happy to see you? I hope he called the cops, and I hope you lay off the donuts.

> you mean its' that truthful liar character?

it's not him.

> I thought Moz was cracking down on the stalkers after his car was
> vandalized? This is truly disgusting. He does look frightened.

> Do you think he was happy to see you? I hope he called the cops, and I
> hope you lay off the donuts.

if that other dude is indeed the one who was once involved with AO, i can see why moz would react like that. those two are generally cracked.

either way, i'm sure even if he's not really comfortable with people showing up on his doorstep once, let alone repeatedly. its beyond getting the experience of meeting him. i'm sure he's thinking "what else are they after?"

and i think they could have chosen a better location to meet up at besides his house because i'm sure both of them know where the cat and fiddle is at this point.

Re: Look at his pictures!

> Anywhere interesting?

Arms are interesting.

> Do you think the BBC would allow a late entry? You would have my vote for
> the biggest Morrissey fan! Thanks for the pictures!

while i respect the dedication that goes into such a thing and i don't mean to downplay it, that tattoo is nothing compared to some i saw at the moz convention. there were some people with busts of morrissey tattooed on their backs. we're talking like foot high tattoos here. kind of scary.

> while i respect the dedication that goes into such a thing and i don't
> mean to downplay it, that tattoo is nothing compared to some i saw at the
> moz convention. there were some people with busts of morrissey tattooed on
> their backs. we're talking like foot high tattoos here. kind of scary.
Whats even scarier is can you imagine how much that would cost to laser a tattoo that big and if you can't afford it being 75 with a foot high Morrissey on your back and telling the grandkids about it.

> I thought Moz was cracking down on the stalkers after his car was
> vandalized? This is truly disgusting. He does look frightened.

> Do you think he was happy to see you? I hope he called the cops, and I
> hope you lay off the donuts.

I am so tired of people making fun of other people. What does someone's weight have to do with being a fan?
I don't know Morrissey personally, but I have met him once, and he loves his fans. His last tour was all about the fans. And I'm sure he doesn't think this fan needs to lay off the donuts.
If he was so frighten, he would have gone back in the house, don't you think?
If he was so frighten what would he be doing signing this fan's arm or signing things for that matter.
Before you start saying to lay off the donuts, please think about what saying that could do to a person. All these things that have happened lately like the kid going to the school and shooting his principal. Maybe his principal told him to lay off the donuts and that's how he reacted.

few questions for Abrahan

(1) dude, has he questioned you as being a stalker??? I've been to the ol' Mozzer house once, but just to see where he lives. I simply drove up the street. We didnt feel like getting out of the car b/c the neighborhood is so secluded and didnt want the neighbors to call the cops on trespassers. how do you do this???

(2) did you ever get the feeling that mozzer wanted you to leave ASAP??? the distance the two of you in both meetings is awfully disappointing, considering he get's very close to most of his fans.

(3) do you think you'll regret the tatoo when you're like 50??? Hopefully the laser technology improves by that time.

Liz,

I think it's common sense that visiting a celebrity's PRIVATE RESIDENCE not once, but TWICE, is inappropriate. Morrissey is a nice guy, he's not going to flag them away, or ignore them. Maybe he's afraid to be rude, afterall, his car was vandalized by some fans that were pissed because he wouldn't come out of his house to greet them.

These people should be lambasted for their stalking of Morrissey.

Another thing -- how gross is it that the stalker asked people not to email him about the details of his meeting with Moz! Makes a lot of sense, eh? "I intruded into someone's personal life, but don't bother me to ask for details, just look at my lovely, shameful pictures, and my meatball with extra cheese gut!"

Blah.

i think the people who really ought to be ashamed of themselves are the so-called fans who damaged morrissey's personal property and ruined the moz-fan tradition of making pilgrimages to his house for everyone. abrahan didn't hassle moz. he didn't vandalize his property. so who cares? the only person who has any right to complain is morrissey. i've never visited morrissey's house, but i would not be averse to driving past it or of perhaps leaving him some flowers or something. there is a fine line between adoring and intrusive.