I know it's over.......and I wonder.

T

Teddy Morrissey

Hello everyone

I seem not to be able to read my E-Mail at present as getting TeddyMorrissey up and running again is a pain, and not playing ball.

As I said last week, I met a girl called Sue who I honestly thought was my future. She had known domestic violance in the past. I told her that I would NOT hit her or the kids, and would protect her and the kids from her Ex's.

We were meant to spend the Weekend together while the girls were away at a party in Crewe. But best laid plans and all that.

The upshot was that at 2am Saturday morning, through a vail of tears she admitted to still being in love with the Billy the little ones Father. The man who told her he loves and cares for her one day. And then tells her to find someone else the next. Used and dangled on a string.

As faithfulness is an issue with me, I stood up, went over to her, plcked up my bergandy coloured umberella, with her head bowed forward and sobbing I stroked her blonde wavey hair Iid happily brushed three hours previous feeling the luckiest man on earth, now through tears of my own I said 'Goodbye Sue, I hope you find whatever it is your looking for. I thought I had'. Turned and walked out of her house for the final time.

I swear to God dear reader (their car'nt be one can there) that if their had been a canal nearby I would have cheerfully thrown myself in it. It is still hurting eveyone. She is still in love, and will no doubt go back to this violant man who on a few occasions hit her.

Where is the justice people!!! Why do women prefer bastards to decent blokes who, as I discovered on Monday, are prepared to get their heads kicked in protecting them from their children's Fathers?

The hardest part was going home and folding up the bed settee we were meant to spend the night in. I then went out and walked the streets for what seemed like forever, trying to get my head together. Realising I would die a lonely man. How can I trust enyone again,

Teddy.

I went through a similar situation Teddy M.
Women need drama, or someone they think they can fix, help
or change. It's in their nature or their "motherly nature"
It's pretty sick when a gal would want to stay with a physically
or menatally abusive asshole. Happens everyday though. In a strange
way a girl is getting what they deserve when they choose to stay.
How was her relationship with her own Father?

Well Lyle,

Pretty good by all accounts. Only girl, eight brothers. She was Dad's little girl. But Dad is now dieing of senile demencher, unfortunatley. And that is tearing her heart out. Mine was ripped out 2am Saturday morning.

Yours

Teddy.

well I went through similar one and he was the one who needed some drama

Back
Top Bottom