I Know It's Over, LA 1986

E

ella

I downloaded a live version of "I Know It's Over" and early on in the song, Morrissey yells, "Jesus Christ! Don't be so stupid! Leave him alone, the stupid idiot, leave him!"

So what happened? I'm a very new Smiths/Morrissey fan so if this is something that everyone knows, apologies!

> I downloaded a live version of "I Know It's Over" and early on
> in the song, Morrissey yells, "Jesus Christ! Don't be so stupid!
> Leave him alone, the stupid idiot, leave him!"

> So what happened? I'm a very new Smiths/Morrissey fan so if this is
> something that everyone knows, apologies!

A fan tried to get onto the stage, and the security guards used a little too much force against him.

HEY ELLA! Where did you get that song from, I've never heard it. If you would be kind to send me the link I would greatly appriciate it, really!

Thanx!!

That version of " I Know It's Over", is a live version taken off of
"Thank Your Lucky Stars" album, with James Dean on the cover.

Itz a must have.

Where did you get it from Mozluv? Is it availiable in the UK or is it one of those recordings that if you see it, you see it. In other words, a chance stumbling across it measn lots of listening pleasure, or is there somewhere I can get it?

Actually, My copy was a christmas gift from my ex hubby. He got it in some small Music shop in Forth Worth Texas. He just happened to stumble apon it.
It was like 70 dollars.

Wherever you go to buy your music, put in a request for this album. Maybe they can special order it...or at least keep a look out incase one happens to pass through their hands.

Back
Top Bottom