I just got a pay increase!!!!

The Seeker of Good Songs

$5000 a year more! Now I can pay off some bills.

Cyber drinks all around..my treat...one per person though...

wow, thats a lot more! well done!

what did you have to do to get it?

what did you have to do to get it?

The squeaky wheel gets the grease actually. I showed the boss man that according to statistics by the government, that I was actually underpaid.

He looked at my information and replied "that's isn't your job", meaning the job title I used for gathering my information wasn't what I do, which is true now, but it is what I hired in as. As time when on, I have taken on other responsibilities.

But it comes down to that I brought up the subject, and since we are a small operation, I think he thought it better to give over a few more $$$ than have to possibly get someone new to do it all.

I still had hopes that it would be more, but I'm not going to throw rotten fruit at The Man.

Congrats! And just in time for the tour. (Will you be putting some money towards that?)

Congrats! And just in time for the tour. (Will you be putting some money towards that?)

Money would have gone toward that no matter.

Now it may be two shows instead of one.
It all depends on how near he'd play to where I live. If it is 100 miles or less, possibly 2 shows, greater than that, one or none, depending on the distance.

The nearest large cities to me would be Reno, NV, Sacramento, CA, and San Francisco.

If he plays Los Angeles, it would have to be a family trip. Disneyland is in the works for December, so if he plays LA in Dec. that could get added in.

WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!! I love it when somebody finally realises you're worth more than the peanuts they pay you. Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom