I have a message for you from God

!viva hate! is Jon, is also out patient and charethcutestory. It sometimes posts as scottishlass also.

As you know scottishlass is joroberts17, who turned into crime of the century! who then got an imposter that was taken over by !Viva hate! called crime 0f the century!

This whole mess went even worse when andy_fozzy got involved and shared some of the accounts, after that user outpatient was banned and tomorrow took over the reigns.

the fact is that !viva hate! is many people on this website when he is not being other users such as fake freeyourself-haters (or genuine haters of him sometimes) he is girlunafraid. I hasten to add that THE INFORMANT and starlight are the same 3 people, including !VIVA HATE! , the other 2 (paul and kickstand) have yet to be confirmed.

Personally me? I am a computer programme in need of more RAM.

Last edited:
That is truly remarkable. I love all of those people, but in different ways.

That is truly remarkable. I love all of those people, but in different ways.

me too?
bal_tnk.gif

If I was kickstand I'd call myself Footrest, or maybe shortstack. Yes... Shortstack!

Scottish Lass is not joroberts17/TCOTC.

Has no-one ever noticed how when Scottish Lass signs off, Jo-roberts net nanny signs on? Mysterious eh?

TCOTC imposter was Scottish Lass also.

Kickstand got beaten into submission by joroberts17, the imposter then took over, and started controlling his account, god knows the forces behind the kickstand account now. I have been advised it is !viva hate! but rumours suggest that it probably is drunken goldfish and just talkes to itself in ever decreasing circles.

how much is extra ram these days?

You wanna know who I am to? Well I'm Dave
Well you have cited him as an American who doesn't mind some of your more radically anti-American posts.

and Dave is Kuiper
No wonder once he said "I like Kuiper", because no one likes me but me!

and Kuiper is Bikubesong
Slow down, we ain't married yet, I'm still a free man.

and Bikubesong is Kickstand
I'm marrying a trannie?!

and Kickstand is Chica
So when I have an affair I'm actually cheating on my wife...with my wife?

and Chica is Fish
So when she dumps me she has too much pride to openly say she's sorry and instead masquerades as someone else to have a pity fling with me?

!viva hate! is Jon, is also out patient and charethcutestory. It sometimes posts as scottishlass also.

As you know scottishlass is joroberts17, who turned into crime of the century! who then got an imposter that was taken over by !Viva hate! called crime 0f the century!

This whole mess went even worse when andy_fozzy got involved and shared some of the accounts, after that user outpatient was banned and tomorrow took over the reigns.

the fact is that !viva hate! is many people on this website when he is not being other users such as fake freeyourself-haters (or genuine haters of him sometimes) he is girlunafraid. I hasten to add that THE INFORMANT and starlight are the same 3 people, including !VIVA HATE! , the other 2 (paul and kickstand) have yet to be confirmed.

Personally me? I am a computer programme in need of more RAM.

What, you mean like 'World Of Warcraft'?

It's great to see that Jo Roberts is quite the legend on here, she is finally getting the recognition. She is the female Arne Naess. :D

The Informant, I've noticed that too. ;)

Back
Top Bottom