I HATE AMERICANS

G

grrrrrrrr

I know it's prejudiced but I hate them.. arrogant, inward looking, overly patriotic, defensive, and the most ugly use of the English language on God's green earth.

The fact that they are all these things will prompt one of these brainwashed, hollywood worshiping, media believing cretins to reply something like, "Brits are all toothless and ugly". Save it, I'm not British.

Unbelievably annoying things that Americans have said in my presence, that have made me want to kill them (these are all 100% genuine):

"Dude, you gotta get out there and enjoy life!"

"Life's a party"

"MAN! DUDE, HE'S HOT!"

"She is one HOT chick"

"Yeah, like, WHATEVER"

"AWESOME!"

"Dude, she's HOT!"

"What a geek!"

I couldn't agree with you less. I'm British. spent about the last 10 yrs back and forthy here and you're wrong. So f*** off.

> I know it's prejudiced but I hate them.. arrogant, inward looking, overly
> patriotic, defensive, and the most ugly use of the English language on
> God's green earth.

> The fact that they are all these things will prompt one of these
> brainwashed, hollywood worshiping, media believing cretins to reply
> something like, "Brits are all toothless and ugly". Save it, I'm
> not British.

> I know it's prejudiced but I hate them.. arrogant, inward looking, overly
> patriotic, defensive, and the most ugly use of the English language on
> God's green earth.

> The fact that they are all these things will prompt one of these
> brainwashed, hollywood worshiping, media believing cretins to reply
> something like, "Brits are all toothless and ugly". Save it, I'm
> not British.

Everyone is inward looking. It only looks like America is worse that way because America is the Superpower. Naturally people in other countries will know more about us than we will about them. Because we're the big cheese right now. Hey in 50 years it might be China.

In the same way, people in New York seem arrogant and inward looking because they think of other parts of America as "fly over country." But of course they do. New York is the big cheese of cities in America, and people in other parts of America resent them for it. But it's only natural. Whether you wanna hear it or not, most countries are to America what Duluth, MN is to New York City.

"Whether you wanna hear it or not, most countries are to America what Duluth, MN is to New York City. "

That is EXACTLY why the World hates America - that "whether you wanna hear it or not, man, we're number 1" attitude.

ARROGANCE.

> I couldn't agree with you less. I'm British. spent about the last 10 yrs
> back and forthy here and you're wrong. So f*** off.

Oh great, so you're some chav who is impressed at their big cars and plentiful starbucks? wonderful.

No I just think that you taking an entire nation of people and lumping them into your description of what you think an American is makes you an ignorant f***.

> No I just think that you taking an entire nation of people and lumping
> them into your description of what you think an American is makes you an
> ignorant f***.

No I'm lumping them into what practially every American I've met is, including on my trips to America.

Igtnorant f***s are people who believe everything their media tells them and think they are superior to the rest of the World. People who think that they have a right to drive huge polluting cars because they are "AMERIKKKKAN". People who think others dislike America because they are "jealous of AMEERIKKKA being NUMBER 1".

> "Whether you wanna hear it or not, most countries are to America what
> Duluth, MN is to New York City. "

> That is EXACTLY why the World hates America - that "whether you wanna
> hear it or not, man, we're number 1" attitude.

> ARROGANCE.

I'm also saying that your feelings of resentment about it are ALSO natural.

It's all inevitable, on both sides. When one country is the superpower, they are the center of attention, will come off as arrogant, and will be resented.
But people in Great Britain were the same way when they were the superpower.

The one thing you can take refuge in is the fact that one country can't likely be dominant forever.

If you're honest you'll admit that you don't know that much about most countries in the world. Most people worldwide do not. I'm not even sure I know how many countries there are? 200? Would take a lot of work to get to know 200 countries. But everyone is forced to pay a lot of attention to America at this time. That's just the way the cookie crumbled in the history of the 20th century. It wasn't too long ago that people in Europe regarded America as some backwards little country and themselves as the center of the world.

no an ignorant f*** is the following

ig·no·rant ( P ) Pronunciation Key (gnr-nt) adj.

Lacking education or knowledge.
Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
Unaware or uninformed.

You obviously dont know or havent met very many Americans if you feel that way cause it isnt true, as I for one, am not defined by your definitions, nor are the people in this world that I consider friends. So you do fit the following descriptions that ignorant is described as being in the Dictionary. Congratulations.

I'm an Australian so I don't care much for European colonialism either. But there is somethine else about America.. something FAR MORE arrogant in the attitude.. this real belief that America is the greatest country on Earth, despite the fact that most Americans couldn't point to most countries on a map anyway.

And it is exacerbated by the fact that people in America seem to believe EVERYTHING they are told by the media etc. And that in turn they can cart out bullshit justifying their horrendous military interventions abroad when they are only repeating government sponsored lies - at least in Europe people seem to be more critical of the institutionalised powers that be.

> I'm also saying that your feelings of resentment about it are ALSO
> natural.

> It's all inevitable, on both sides. When one country is the superpower,
> they are the center of attention, will come off as arrogant, and will be
> resented.
> But people in Great Britain were the same way when they were the
> superpower.

> The one thing you can take refuge in is the fact that one country can't
> likely be dominant forever.

> If you're honest you'll admit that you don't know that much about most
> countries in the world. Most people worldwide do not. I'm not even sure I
> know how many countries there are? 200? Would take a lot of work to get to
> know 200 countries. But everyone is forced to pay a lot of attention to
> America at this time. That's just the way the cookie crumbled in the
> history of the 20th century. It wasn't too long ago that people in Europe
> regarded America as some backwards little country and themselves as the
> center of the world.

> No I'm lumping them into what practially every American I've met is,
> including on my trips to America.

> Igtnorant f***s are people who believe everything their media tells them
> and think they are superior to the rest of the World. People who think
> that they have a right to drive huge polluting cars because they are
> "AMERIKKKKAN". People who think others dislike America because
> they are "jealous of AMEERIKKKA being NUMBER 1".

Someone in a country where most ride bicycles might ask you why you drive a gas polluting small car.

You do because you can.

Same with Americans and their big cars.

> You obviously dont know or havent met very many Americans if you feel that
> way

I have met shit loads - they all come with their fat american dollars and gormless brains and arrogant self obssessions to Oz, to hug koalas.

I have also been to your cultureless, money obsessed country twice.

> I'm an Australian so I don't care much for European colonialism either.
> But there is somethine else about America.. something FAR MORE arrogant in
> the attitude.. this real belief that America is the greatest country on
> Earth, despite the fact that most Americans couldn't point to most
> countries on a map anyway.

I hope you recall that when Churchill was willing to let Australia fall to the Nazis, FDR said no.

How does Australia treat its native aborigines? Rather arrogant, no?

> And it is exacerbated by the fact that people in America seem to believe
> EVERYTHING they are told by the media etc. And that in turn they can cart
> out bullshit justifying their horrendous military interventions abroad
> when they are only repeating government sponsored lies - at least in
> Europe people seem to be more critical of the institutionalised powers
> that be.

Are you saying Australian media is less biased and less distorting?

Then why are you full of so many media cliches in your attacks on Americans?

Australia took part in the military intervention.

Australia also has willingly, intentionally chosen to be beneficiaries from most of American foreign policy, so please get off the high horse.

How much did Australia contribute to fight AIDS?

Why is the world doing nothing about Sudan ethnic cleasning, leaving it once again to America? Why doesn't someone else step up and lead the way? If you leave it to America, don't be surprised if America considers itself the leader.

Finally, America never asked to be a superpower, but was dragged into the role as a consequence of all the shit Europe pulled last century, with their bloodbaths of hundreds of millions of people.

> Someone in a country where most ride bicycles might ask you why you drive
> a gas polluting small car.

> You do because you can.

> Same with Americans and their big cars.

All the americans i've spoken to feel it is their RIGHT to drive these cars - there is a difference. Who decided not to bother implementing Kyoto??

> you are not a very intelligent person.

Ah you know me so well.

> I have met shit loads - they all come with their fat american dollars and
> gormless brains and arrogant self obssessions to Oz, to hug koalas.

I don't know if you're aware of this, but your government takes out advertisements in American media asking us to come hug koalas.

Because they want out big fat dollars.

> I have also been to your cultureless, money obsessed country twice.

There is no such thing as a "cultureless" country. Considering you're on a message board for a rock and roll artist, and rock and roll is an American contribution to culture, this should've been obvious.

> All the americans i've spoken to feel it is their RIGHT to drive these
> cars - there is a difference. Who decided not to bother implementing
> Kyoto??

Again, you're throwing out everything your media tells you to think.

Have you researched why America didn't want Kyoto? Please give me America's stated reasons.

If your media bothered to tell you.

and by your posts it is obvious that you know Americans so well. It is obvious that you are a rudimentary unintelligent person who is posting this on this board to try to rile up "the americans". you have nothing to back up what you are saying with and what little you do have to say sounds like a 15 year old typing away with nothing better to do and nothing much to show.