I Concede, again

F

folly

Thank you to those of you who have made a concerted effort at understanding what I was saying regarding what Morrissey chooses to do with himself, and how it directly relates to those of us as his fans. To the others that stricktly do not want to show they care for anyone but themselves, I am sorry for you. Since when did being a recording artist, writer of music and lyrics, singer and entertainer make a person sign some invisible line that says they owe us an album a year, of OUR choice, to make US happy? This is one of the ridiculous things I see sitting on this board ocassionally that makes me wonder what kind of goofs we all really are? And pardon me for passing any sort of judgement on anyone posting their true opinions on this board- isn't that what you are doing by saying Morrissey owes us this or that, because he has FANS who want it? Who are you to be a bit hypocritical? Quite a few of you are doing just that when you say he doesn't do the right things for those of you who think he makes music for you and you alone.

I completely understand when some of you say that his words and his music speak to you. Isn't that why most of us listen? So, yes. I can see where some would get mixed up thinking he does it just for you. But there is this thing call logic that plays in for me...

For the record: NO, Morrissey is not married. He has no children. I don't know why anyone would start all that up again. It is plain old silly!

What else? He really has no control over what they say he should or shouldn't do as far as the signing goes- but I see that makes no difference with the lot of you. So I will comment no further on it. Just know that some of you understand, and a lot of you just don't want to see how things go for people in his position.

I thought that Suzanne's story was fantastic, and was waiting for more...

Greasetea has emailed me before and I don't think he is all that bad- in fact he was quite nice...believe it or don't!( sorry if that gets horrible comments from some of you, including him).

I don't want to forget anything, but I know I have. Oh, never mind, anyhow.

Yes, now I remember...as far as him needing a record label, and he could have any one of the dozen offers given him- yes, he could. But have you seen the contract being offered? I haven't, and unless there is some clause stating that he has complete control, I don't blame him for not being taken on by anyone who has sent him ghastly offers to let them represent him. They do exactly the things Reprise is doing to make you all say awful things about him- these ten days he is giving them for the signings is taking him those ten days further from a studio to do any work- but you didn't want to know that did you?

WEll okay I don't think it makes any sense to argue about this issue anymore....I'm just plain dissapointed and sad, ok? And I think I have the right to be. It's stupid but that's just how I feel. But what he does he does anyway no matter what I think or say about it, so what the heck..

Back
Top Bottom