i am so sick of dancepunk(TM)

R

ryan

someone -- anyone! -- get me to my doctor! i'm gonna throttle the next sunglass-wearin', coke-snortin', tight-jeaned hipster who thinks Duran Duran makes great music and believes faking an epileptic seizure on the dancefloor makes you look sexy.

i can't wait until dancepunk is in smoldering ruins, taking its richly deserved place alongside such other press-created fads as baggy and grunge.

BAH!!!

So.....I take it you don't listen to The Rapture?

> someone -- anyone! -- get me to my doctor! i'm gonna throttle the next
> sunglass-wearin', coke-snortin', tight-jeaned hipster who thinks Duran
> Duran makes great music and believes faking an epileptic seizure on the
> dancefloor makes you look sexy.

> i can't wait until dancepunk is in smoldering ruins, taking its richly
> deserved place alongside such other press-created fads as baggy and
> grunge.

> BAH!!!

> So.....I take it you don't listen to The Rapture?

Interpol investigates. They could find out.

I like duran duran and they do make good music.

I dont know what the f*** a "dancepunk" is,nor would i want to. Wait....lemme guess...is it one of these new found "sub genre's" of music???? like electroclash and the like???? Just some made up f***in word some idiot in NYC or L.A.s saying to be 'cool". It basically sucks,but they want to spread the word about how great it is. I dont give a f***ity fack fack how "great" it is.....it f***in sucks and needs to go away with all the:

electrocrap/house/trance/techno music that these same "dancepunk" f***s listen to on a daily f***in basis. They know dick about music and even less about what's good.

What would anyone want to listen to them for???? stop praising these shitty f***in bands people. They f***in suck cock,and in 3 years,when no one gives 3 shits about them...know what they'll be doing then???? suckin even more cock...selling their f***in shittier than shitty cd's to their dog's and so forth. CURRENT MUSIC IS GARBAGE!!!!!! Dont you f***s learn anything from the mutha fuggin PIMP?????

well, that's one way of putting it.

Back
Top Bottom