Hand In Glove-29/6/83-TIALTNGO CD Single

CemetryGates

Will Not Smile For Anyone
There is a live version of Hand In Glove that appeared on the UK cd-single#1 and Europe cd-single reissue of "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" listed as being from London 29-6-83.

I have it, but the quality is very bad, a middle grade audience if I had to guess. Someone sent it to me and said it came from the single. Does anyone have this single who can say for sure exactly what the quality level is?...I find it hard to believe that a record company would release such a terrible recording.

Cheers

There is a live version of Hand In Glove that appeared on the UK cd-single#1 and Europe cd-single reissue of "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out" listed as being from London 29-6-83.

I have it, but the quality is very bad, a middle grade audience if I had to guess. Someone sent it to me and said it came from the single. Does anyone have this single who can say for sure exactly what the quality level is?...I find it hard to believe that a record company would release such a terrible recording.

Cheers[/QUOTE}
It is Soundboard...The song was orginally broadcast on The David Jensen BBC Session....Their second BBC session...along with BBC Recordings of Wonderful Woman, These Things Take Time, And You've Got Everything Now

Please correct me if I'm wrong..it's been a while since I've listened to the BBC sessions...

Actually, on the single it credits the recording as being from 12/12/86 Brixton Academy along with the Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others recording

From "PassionsJustLikeMine"

The live version of "Hand In Glove" on cd-single #1 is included because it was once broadcast on BBC Radio. It is incorrectly labelled as being from 12/12/86.

You're right on those points. How do you rate the quality on your version? I've uploaded what I have, if yours is any better would you (or anyone) be willing to share?...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G9PD4KY2

Thanks

Wow, this is a major improvement. I'm thinking I actually have a cut from an audience recording of the show and not a direct rip from single. My copy doesn't have the little Moz intro part either, so that's a plus:)

Thanks very much for this!

:)

Back
Top Bottom