Halifax recording?

It dont look like it. I asked last week.

I tried to record it, Its was so badly fuzzed out by the bass you cant even hear moz. :(

Ahhh, I hope someone does. I wasn't expecting it, but this was at least as good as the Manchester Apollo. EXCELLENT gig. Lol I've even nearly recovered from being manhandled by that security guard.

Yes - I recorded it - or half of it anyway, and going damn fine it was too. Then - gah - bloody security spotted me filming and conviscated the footage, so sorry folks, it's gorn! :o

sid james said:
Yes - I recorded it - or half of it anyway, and going damn fine it was too. Then - gah - bloody security spotted me filming and conviscated the footage, so sorry folks, it's gorn! :o

I bet it was the same cheeky bastard who tried to throw me out, until I started crying haha

sid james said:

Yeah, They truly where a bunch of Nazi's that night!!:(

In the way of consolation, a security bloke tried to hammer me while waiting for Moz outside. He ended up crashing to the floor and being picked up by security. He shouted abuse for a good few minutes until I left. I feel SOOOOO jubilant! Bullying little scumbag. He got so angry when roles were reversed and he was the victim on the floor. All I did was block his advance and turn to the side. Great thing Kung Fu!

Back
Top Bottom