Greetings from Sydney

ZacSc

Hi everyone. I was at a Morrissey concert last year. I have enjoyed listening to him ever since. I've been watching clips on Youtube and other information. I saw your forum and decided to register.
I will check you out occasionally when I have free time. I hope I won't be too boring for you :)

Hi everyone. I was at a Morrissey concert last year. I have enjoyed listening to him ever since. I've been watching clips on Youtube and other information. I saw your forum and decided to register.
I will check you out occasionally when I have free time. I hope I won't be too boring for you :)
Hello from Canada.

Hello from France...and welcome!

Welcome to the most dysfunctional fan forum on the internet. Glad to have another fresh-faced and not-yet-jaded fan on board.

You're joking, right? I doubt you have the most dysfunctional fan forum. I think you have a lot of fun :)
Give it time. You’ll see. And I never said we don’t have fun. 😉

It's not the most dysfunctional, but it is the ickiest. (It's only dysfunctional if you're a namby-pamby old lady like samsa)

It's not the most dysfunctional, but it is the ickiest. (It's only dysfunctional if you're a namby-pamby old lady like samsa)
Says one of three most dysfunctional members of all. And I’m not a lady! I’m a namby-pamby man!

Hello from Kyoto!

Hello from South Africa. Hold on tight, you're in for a ride!

Back
Top Bottom