Artist from the Leeds side streets that you slip down...

Discussion in 'Fans / Introductions' started by theartist, Aug 7, 2018.

1. theartist

theartist New Member

Hi folks.

Just a quick introduction.

Post now deleted.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018 at 11:44 PM
    • Like Like x 4
  2. countthree

countthree Unexpected Guest

It's great. What tool did you use here to work with ink?

3. AztecCamera

AztecCamera Well-Known Member

Well me reckon Uncle Steve could not be a "sir" because he is an Irish Catholic American. He should be referred to as "dude" or "bro". Reckon can you do some drawings of these pics m8? Reckon me favorite is the one with Steve wearing his LA Venice Beach basketball league shirt underneath his blazer that him and John Maher run in the over 50 league.

Steve Wiltern.jpg

morrissey east la.jpg

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    • Troll Troll x 1
  4. billybu69

billybu69 Junior Member Premium

The part of the beach that the tide doesn't reach.
    Fan art that looks like him, that's new, let's face it fan art that looks human is a pleasant change.

• Like Like x 2
  5. rifke

rifke Saint Rifke

it's superb! you should do one of Klaus nomi!

and then give it to me! you could include the moz one too.... if you like.

• Like Like x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. URBANUS

URBANUS Guest

• Troll Troll x 3
  7. URBANUS

URBANUS Guest

Yer more hated than the scousers as this compilation video shows.

Sharpen your pens prepare for the fight.

• Troll Troll x 3
  8. URBANUS

URBANUS Guest

Grow up Justin!

[​IMG]

• Troll Troll x 3
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who will forget the horrendous scenes of violence at the last leeds gig? If I am honest, I enjoyed watching it from the 1st tier. There's nothing better than watching a load of lads letting off steam by belting shit out of each other on a Saturday night, just imagine knowing that you have a live Morrissey soundtrack supporting it and the great man viewing it knowing that he has brought everyone together. Vintage days

Goosebumps

10. URBANUS

URBANUS Guest

Since it is the second time I posted it at Solo you're a bit late with this useless info but I loved the irony of that the first time around and i am glad you took the time to notice it.
    Well done Justin!

• Troll Troll x 2
  11. URBANUS

URBANUS Guest

Justin rhymes with dustbin and that is where your "art" belongs.

• Troll Troll x 3
  12. URBANUS

URBANUS Guest

You need to be a bit better when it comes to checking your sources and all the others on here have seen that video before but not you obviously.
    I posted two videos, one with the african kids and the one where they also feature along with a host of fans from various clubs.
    It's been posted before and the first time I posted it I visited the Leeds fan website. You just need to stop doing something only kids do cause a grown man drawing things is a bit gay if you ask me.

• Troll Troll x 3
  13. Surface

Surface Laughing at Vegan Cro as he trolls his life away

Why are you picking on a bloke who is simply showing us a very good drawing he has done?

• Like Like x 3
  14. URBANUS

URBANUS Guest

It was done in my name but it wasn't me. This has happened a lot in the past as well.

• Troll Troll x 3
  15. rifke

rifke Saint Rifke

would you believe he's on "vacation" right now? apparently, anyway. according to him. sounds like he's having a great time, right? there's no hint of ineffectual, useless, sexually frustrated male coming through in his posts at all.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Uncleskinny

Uncleskinny It's all good Premium

Bit of advice from an old-timer. You're doing a great job. This character exists only to rile. Resist the urge.

17. URBANUS

URBANUS Guest

You stupid artist cannot even realise that those posts were made in my name and look at skinny and rifke making complete fools of themselves.
    I have had enough of it and they are not getting away with it anymore.
    THIS IS WAR.
    See you in court people and you will lose everything you had so kiss your kids and jobs goodbye cause now I am gonna go ape shit on everyone here and use my files on you.
    Every boss will get an email with every post made here and I will go to courts all over the world to get my revenge so see you in court you weak minded idiots.
    You are gonna pay in so many ways.
    Hells angels have still to pay me back for what I did for them and you will know when they come at night.

• Troll Troll x 3
  18. URBANUS

URBANUS Guest

OK!

Someone is hijacking this to spread more hate. I want it to be known that I reported this to the police tonight and my lawyer is getting an email tomorrow morning.
    I dunno where this will end but I am not gonna take it that someone is posting hate in my name like this and have been for ages yet the posts are not deleted.
    I advise moderators to remove every single post made by the name of Urbanus but beware that I have saved every post made in that name and some made from other forum members as they have attacked me and accused me of things I never did.
    We need this to be tested in court and the internet providers will have to shut down their connections. I am not gonna be here anymore so any post made with the name Urbanus is from the same person pretending to be me in order to spread hate.
    The guilty person/people will be found and taken to court. I promise I will not rest until they are found and given a sentence and I will contact swedish and foreign media over this and tell them that this website allows hate to be spread and moderators refuse to delete those hateful posts.
    I have not been here as much as most people think and the only reason I never asked mods to remove those posts before was because every time I mentioned it the number of posts in my name increased.
    I have saved it all and I have some ip's and other records and will hand it over to my lawyer and the police and since I now have a case number it is easy for me to add more and more details as they come in.
    I end this here and now but to you or those who are behind this, today you went too far.

• Troll Troll x 3
  19. firstodie

firstodie Active Member

Why have you deleted your art? I haven't seen it yet? Is this your artist's ploy of leaving me wanting more? It worked.

• Like Like x 2
  20. rifke

rifke Saint Rifke

WHY do the moderators allow urbanus' posts through? look how he ruined a good thread.

• Like Like x 1