Got a major news story for inland invasion

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP often imitated,but never duplicat
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP often imitated,but never duplicat

I have it on good authority(trust me,I dont lie,this is an extremely extremely reliable source)that there is a very "special Guest" thats going to be at the INland Invasion this year. Now,if this is true,(and people here can put 2 and 2 together),it sounds like,looks like and feels like....sir moz is going to be there. Despite whether or not he shows......KROQ still sucks. By the way,Dont say i didnt tell you so if he shows up. Im telling you,Expect the unexpected.. This whole 'we cant get a hold of morrissey" thing...could just be a rouse..... Makes sense.Looks like Ill have to go to yoshinoya a few days before the show and stock up?????

If this is true....everyone else on that show...will not compare to the man...nor will they ever!!!!! Inland Invasion 3 will go down as the greatest show i have ever seen if the POPE OF MOPE decides to show. Man,i want to go tomorrow...get her already.

Think of Kroq's track record in the past involving "special guests"...kroq christmas...no doubt "suddenly"shows up.... the weenie roast this year...janes addiction show up "unannounced"....makes sense to me. Folks,if he shows.... we will be witnessing the greatest show EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! Id pay 100 bucks just to see morrissey on stage.

The guest will probably be Richard Blade, so don't get your hopes up.

Not that Richard Blade doesn't kick ass. He's a nice guy.

Re: The guest will probably be Richard Blade, so don't get your hopes up.

Look,it isnt richard blade....I may be wrong about morrissey( I seriously doubt it),but I might be...I know it isnt richard blade though. I have a friend who interned at KROQ,and he spoke to someone there about it.....they confirmed that morrissey most likely will be there. AllIm saying is...dont be surprised if he is.

Think about it this way: Do you really think Morrissey would agree to...

replace Flock of Seagulls? Bit insulting.

Re: Think about it this way: Maybe they had him from the beginning all along

I too thought of that again as well. Supposedly though,they really did have him all along...and it was a rouse to get us to think they werent going to do it. I can see your point,but if they had him from the beginning and we go to the show and they played it off all this time as"oh we tried to get a hold of him" and all.....thats a major "PUNK'd" on us then huh?????. Morrissey doesnt play second fiddle to anyone. im sure if you ran into him,he too would play it off as "Oh,i dont know what you're talking about". Morrissey is a bit mysterious himself,so nothing's for sure. Excellent point. But think of it as well from my view. If they had him all along and didnt announce it,they'd look like genuises and have us all fooled. if they play it off,then he does do it...thats even better for them.

Re: The guest will probably be Richard Blade, so don't get your hopes up.

> Look,it isnt richard blade....I may be wrong about morrissey( I seriously
> doubt it),but I might be...I know it isnt richard blade though. I have a
> friend who interned at KROQ,and he spoke to someone there about
> it.....they confirmed that morrissey most likely will be there. AllIm
> saying is...dont be surprised if he is.

and the festival is happening around the 20th....? shouldn't he be gearing up to record an album around then?

Re: Morrissey once said

when discussing Robert Plant's publicity blurb for a record release which used the phrase, "Expect the unexpected", Morrissey said 'That's a criminal waste of ink.' And he was right.

> I have it on good authority(trust me,I dont lie,this is an extremely
> extremely reliable source)that there is a very "special Guest"
> thats going to be at the INland Invasion this year. Now,if this is
> true,(and people here can put 2 and 2 together),it sounds like,looks like
> and feels like....sir moz is going to be there. Despite whether or not he
> shows......KROQ still sucks. By the way,Dont say i didnt tell you so if he
> shows up. Im telling you,Expect the unexpected.. This whole 'we cant get a
> hold of morrissey" thing...could just be a rouse..... Makes
> sense.Looks like Ill have to go to yoshinoya a few days before the show
> and stock up?????