KROQ'S Inland Invasion

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to the ayatollah
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to the ayatollah

Hey,I heard a rumor that flock of seagulls backed out of the kroq inland invasion concert on sept.20th??? if thats true,why doesnt some anus at kroq,try to contact morrissey about playing????? what a treat that would be. People there arent too bright though. They dont even bother playing his stuff anymore(let alone any of the other 80's bands they have on the bill),so if they dont get him,it will not surprise me. Just a thought anyways. Im going and it would be awesome to see him up there singing"hairdresser on fire and most of the new stuff. I would have to bring him some yoshinoya.

They mentioned on KROQ this morning, that since they have announced the line up that they have been swamped with email and phone calls asking why they didnt get moz on the bill. they said they DID try to get a hold of him to put him on the bill but when they finally DID get a hold of his "people" that not even THEY knew where morrissey was or how to get a hold of him.

so, though they may not be that bright, they have at least attempted to reach him for the show. who knows - maybe he will be a surprise guest at the last minute.

=M=

> Hey,I heard a rumor that flock of seagulls backed out of the kroq inland
> invasion concert on sept.20th??? if thats true,why doesnt some anus at
> kroq,try to contact morrissey about playing????? what a treat that would
> be. People there arent too bright though. They dont even bother playing
> his stuff anymore(let alone any of the other 80's bands they have on the
> bill),so if they dont get him,it will not surprise me. Just a thought
> anyways. Im going and it would be awesome to see him up there
> singing"hairdresser on fire and most of the new stuff. I would have
> to bring him some yoshinoya.

Anyone closew to the PIMP of the universe can tell you...just go to the mans house....... knock on his door and ask him....its a s simple as that. you cant tell me that people at KROQ dont know how to reach him. If they really gave a shit(which lets face it...I doubt they do),they'd get a hold of him. I bet he'd do it too. The reason they wont get him??? they dont play 80's music anymore excpet at "flahsback lunch"...but they'll sure bore us to sleep with a new metallica song or the new linkin park crap??? garbage....sheer garbage...all the music out today...is just fookin garbage.......KROQ is the biggest culprit too,they sure kill bands dont they.......

Thanks for your info.......I still say...the biggest fookin station in the world cant seem to get a hold of the biggest PIMP of the world???? sounds a bit fishy to me. Hell,I guarantee you if someone from KROQ went to his house,left him a note,he'd call them back. Or just kept trying to reach him,he'd get back to them. Kevin weatherly's still at KROQ and I know he's still down with mozzer. Plus,Im sure if they asked richard blade(who when I spoke to him at the convention this past april said" I would do anything to get morrissey on stage again n L.A.") to do it,he could get the POPE OF MOPE to sign on........Dont kid yourself,they can get him if they really wanted to.

> Hey,I heard a rumor that flock of seagulls backed out of the kroq inland
> invasion concert on sept.20th??? if thats true,why doesnt some anus at
> kroq,try to contact morrissey about playing????? what a treat that would
> be. People there arent too bright though. They dont even bother playing
> his stuff anymore(let alone any of the other 80's bands they have on the
> bill),so if they dont get him,it will not surprise me. Just a thought
> anyways. Im going and it would be awesome to see him up there
> singing"hairdresser on fire and most of the new stuff. I would have
> to bring him some yoshinoya.
I always dug The Waterboys and Depeche Mode. Never really into the Smiths. Imagine my surprise when The Queen Is Dead turned up in my car CDplayer.