G-Mex is definately on - today's MEN!

they couldn't find a better picture of Morrissey to use? Yeeesh. :D

Anyone who doubts the news on True to you would be a bit mad though really considering where it comes from!

It would appear that it is almost straight from the horses mouth when it is on there these days.

Not that I am calling Morrissey a Horse, before anyone has a pop!

Internet and phone. If not then the world's gone mad.

If you actually read the article...

"Tickets to see Morrissey on Friday, December 22 and Saturday, December 23 go on sale on October 13 at 9am. Kristeen Young supports. £35. To book call 0871 2200 260 or click here to book online."

Seetickets.com will have them.

Is this seated? I'm really very uneducated about Manchester's venues.

If you actually read the article...

"Tickets to see Morrissey on Friday, December 22 and Saturday, December 23 go on sale on October 13 at 9am. Kristeen Young supports. £35. To book call 0871 2200 260 or click here to book online."

Seetickets.com will have them.

I really love your signature :)

^^Very very. I keep wondering if it's a scripted moment or not, it looks pretty natural to me. :) . Chica made me a gif of Spencer licking it sensually, which I watch over and over...

^^Very very. I keep wondering if it's a scripted moment or not, it looks pretty natural to me. :) . Chica made me a gif of Spencer licking it sensually, which I watch over and over...

Oh that smile is totally natural. It is so cute. I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face either.
I think it is probably also the most homo erotic clip I have ever seen of Morrissey :D

Back
Top Bottom