For sale: Please read

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to grim's mum
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to grim's mum

I have several pictures of grim o gradys mum sucking off a tribe of indians,that i will be happy to share with you all for a small fee. These pictures are excellent quality,and show just how much of a minger and a slapper grim's mum is. I cant believe that i was able to snooker these pics away from someone..for the mere price of some yoshinoya. Apparently,they clasim they dont have the YO in their neck o the woods and were anxious to do the deal. I cant have her see them because she's do at my Palace any time now to work for me again. Let me know....Im willing to let them go for almost nothing. Some of the things she does to these indians...you wont want to miss.

Re: For sale: Please read,Part 2

Ive also just come into some pictures of grims mum sucking off some baboons near her home. Yuck!!!! I didnt know you could do that sort of thing to a baboon???? She'll fetch me some serious dough on the corner for that. She has a gift...a gift that keeps on giving..... if you're interested in obtaining these priceless treasures,drop me a line at:[email protected].. for the right price,Illset you up on a date with her.

For sale: Please read Part 3

Photos of gobs thick splooge dripping out of Propers Arse!

For sale: Please read Part 4

Crikey! I almost forgot to mention pix of him making like a Hoover on someones willie too!

Didn't Mr. White used to make fun of me for using British slang?

I love the smell of hypocrisy in the morning.

Chill. Please come over here to ride me bone pony!

Cor! You get me so hot!

Re: Didn't Mr. White used to make fun of me for using British slang?

And I always will mindy...you f***in fat slob. Whats a matter,they run out of food at the local all you can eat??????

Re: For sale: Please read Part 5

I have pics of annonymouse and peter mccann gang raping a pack of emu. Watch how nonny takes it like a champ while peter watches. When you see the pics of nonny blowing not 1,not 2 but 3 emu,watgch the expression on his face when he's "taking in all the emu juice". That in itself is fun. Ill be with his mom if anyone needs me.

Re: Chill. Please come over here to ride me bone pony!

Whats that...your dog gets you so hot??? we knew that already...you like dogs,baboons,monkeys,horses.....all that stuff. Good for you.Im sure they all appreciate your love for them too??? You sick son of a bitch.

Re: Yes,and I still make fun of you for being a fat slob

Hypocrisy?? i doubt it...you've always been good at lying though huh mindy???? eatin and lyin...thats your motto. Whats the matter,were you at the beach last week and people kept pushing you back into the water screaming"hurry up she's dying"????? Maybe if you dropped a few tons,that wouldnt happen. Nice job fatty.