FAO Grim O' Grady and Shaun Goater

B

Bluenose

Oh my God!
I have just heard the news about Mark-Vivien Foe.

I can't believe it....

I was watchin the France game last night when they announced it! Nearly in tears when Henry scored & all the team pointed to heaven.
R.I.P. Marc-Vivien Foe

Grim O'Grady

City to MARK MIDFIELDER'S MEMORY
foe1.jpg

> I was watchin the France game last night when they announced it! Nearly in
> tears when Henry scored & all the team pointed to heaven.
> R.I.P. Marc-Vivien Foe

> Grim O'Grady

Yeah commiserations Grim/Shaun.. Wouldn't want to wish that undignified end on anyone. Then again, what a way to go if it's gonna happen.

Unbelievable. He was only 28 wasn't he? just goes to show how precious this all is. Live each day as if its your last.. Get out from that screen and breath life into your surroundings.

Ruffian

> Yeah commiserations Grim/Shaun.. Wouldn't want to wish that undignified
> end on anyone. Then again, what a way to go if it's gonna happen.

> Unbelievable. He was only 28 wasn't he? just goes to show how precious
> this all is. Live each day as if its your last.. Get out from that screen
> and breath life into your surroundings.

> Ruffian

I can't believe The Sun showed a picture of him lying dying on the pitch with his eyes open..motionless. You'd have thought they'd have at least some compassion

> I can't believe The Sun showed a picture of him lying dying on the pitch
> with his eyes open..motionless. You'd have thought they'd have at least
> some compassion

Ah the Sun- the last bastion of compassion and taste, remember it's Hillsboro' coverage and boycott at all costs.

A real tragedy about Foe, seems he was a true gent as well. I've heard stories of this sort of thing happening before but a fit 28-year old dropping dead still does n't make any sense.

> Oh my God!
> I have just heard the news about Mark-Vivien Foe.

> I can't believe it....

I saw it happening on Eurosport whilst in Budapest. The part when you see his eyes rolling to the heavens as he lay prostrate on a stretcher was truly awful.
Poor guy.

Back
Top Bottom