HEY BOBMOZZA, GRIM O GRADY, AND ALL OTHER LIMEYS!!!!!!

• Thread starter THE WAY TO KILL MR IMPROPER HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU
  • Start date
T

THE WAY TO KILL MR IMPROPER HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU

Dear Friends:

You asked me how to find Mr. Improper, so that someone might be able to have a word with him, beat him to a pulp, or end him all together. Even though, I don't even live in Los Angeles, Hollywood, or California, anymore, I have done it...and I have done it in less than 24 hours.

I orchestrated everything.

We know his name is Joshua White. A simple Yahoo people search of Joshua White in Los Angeles, Orange, and/or Riverside Counties, or a nominal fee of $20+ dollars paid to an online investigative service linked to said Yahoo people search, should provide you with more than what you need to do whatever it is you want.

We know the places he frequents, and while he claims to live in Corona or some shit, since he "does not drive" (probably bullshit, since nobody walks in LA), and traffic is a bitch, it is more than likely that he lives in or near Hollywood, because he is frequenting the same places I did when I lived on Cherokee St. & Hollywood Blvd. In addition, he would want to live in this area to be as close to Moz as possible, give his relentless love for the Sultan of Sulk (a term I coined).

Anyway, read the messages on this board, and there is more than enough information to make your Trans-Atlantic flights on British Airways worth your time.

I have given you Mr. Improper's head on a plate.

The rest is up to you.

Sincerely,

Popsicle

Ice Cream Child of God & Haagen Daz, & Pimp To No f***ing Nation, But Mr. Improper Is, And Will Always Be, My Bitch!!

Re: Hey ass clown...do whatever you feel

Your bitch??? dont flatter yourself anus... Ok Pull up a chair...this may take a while......

First off,I never said i didnt drive..I said I dont drink...big difference. I do live in corona,and have happily lived here now for almost 4 years. You did frequent some of the same places that i do in hollywood. I do not live anywhere near there. I go to hollywood about 3 times a week,sometimes more.

I dont bother morrissey since ive met the man so many times,why bother??? I know he has another residence as well on mulholland,but I dont waste my time going.

I am the PIMP of the fookin nation,you will never be me,thats what you're so upset about. Do all the "google searches" you desire...it will turn up,.......... not a god dmaned thing...doesnt give you my address,no picture,no anything. As for my email address,use it...feel free to do with it what you will,I have spam blocker.

We're actually thinking of moving to texas or nevada since my girl got a phatter than phat settlement for an accident she was in,making me rich beyond my wildest dreams. Also,we will keep this house here. Feel free to come out to the new place,we can share a bowl of wonder soup...Just make sure you bring lots because they dont have yoshinoyas in nevada or texas.

Most importantly...Once again(for those who werent paying attention earlier),No matter how hard you try...or what stunts you pull,you can never get rid of the PIMP or be a PIMP.

Nuff said.

Re: And you're right......

They are all limey's. I fookin rule the world........ it bugs you all that i do. No worries,deal with it and move on.

Tora Tora Tora!!!

Dear Improper:

I am not the one who wants you dead!

I was merely performing a community service.

Please don't have a beef (bowl of Yoshinoya soup) with me.

I don't have an issue with you. Moreover, I am a Native Angelino and American...and I was just having some fun, taking the piss out of you as the English say.

Come on man, we're both considered a menace to polite society.

I meant no disrespect. In fact, I give you props.

so just chill, 'till the next episode,

- Popsicle

Re: Tora Tora Tora!!!

Im not mad atcha...Like i give a f***ity f*** f*** if anyone likes me or not??? Im the PIMP of the fookin nation. I dont care what type of info you gave them. Anyone here with half a brain(some people here have less than that) could find out info about me. It'll take you a long time,and a ton of red tape...but like i said...you'll inevitably...come up with....... dead ends...It doesnt lead to anything for me. No matter how hard someone tries,they'll never find out where i live,who I am...what i look like. Its great being me.

> Im not mad atcha...Like i give a f***ity f*** f*** if anyone likes me or
> not??? Im the PIMP of the fookin nation. I dont care what type of info you
> gave them. Anyone here with half a brain(some people here have less than
> that) could find out info about me. It'll take you a long time,and a ton
> of red tape...but like i said...you'll inevitably...come up with.......
> dead ends...It doesnt lead to anything for me. No matter how hard someone
> tries,they'll never find out where i live,who I am...what i look like. Its
> great being me.

Can I meet you next year, homey? At the Moz convention? Maybe I could stay at your place for a few nights. That would be great. Thanks.

No,but you can stay with my neighbor across the street...he has some pet baboons you can become friendly with?? maybe he'll let you stay for an extended period of time.

> No,but you can stay with my neighbor across the street...he has some pet
> baboons you can become friendly with?? maybe he'll let you stay for an
> extended period of time.

Talking of baboons, how was the zoo today, homey? Busy?

Back
Top Bottom