********* FAO SHAUN GOATER MBE *********

M

MBB321

Are you going to be in this documentary with me mr Goat? I think your return should happen! God i could be on the tele, but im not wearin what i wear to the star and garter to it, salford scroats will think i have money and thus get a crack on the hear with a rather large baseball bat!

> Are you going to be in this documentary with me mr Goat? I think your
> return should happen! God i could be on the tele, but im not wearin what i
> wear to the star and garter to it, salford scroats will think i have money
> and thus get a crack on the hear with a rather large baseball bat!

I have volunteered myself up for this as well...!! Trouble is I'm not always about at the weekends..

No doubt there are other scally's about who've expressed their intent!
Ruffian

What's all this about then?

Did I miss something on Friday night?

> I have volunteered myself up for this as well...!! Trouble is I'm not
> always about at the weekends..

> No doubt there are other scally's about who've expressed their intent!
> Ruffian

> What's all this about then?

> Did I miss something on Friday night?

Have a look at the main page.. about the BBC makin a documentary about Salford lads Club.. want talking heads to tell what the SLC means to them!

Ruffian

LOL at grim, he's got to wear that shirt again, its fate, meant to be! We will look back at all the documentaries about our beloved bands in future years and think 'That guy is born with class' for wearing the elusive shirt in every one. Go on the goat, give it to us large!

The Goat MBE Speaks

Sorry for the delay *stayed out* last night!
MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Not too sure if I wanna go. Will think about it - but NO, it will be a different shirt if i do go!!!!
The Lads Club doesn't really say anything to me about my life.... it's just a place where The greatest band in the world posed for a pic. And appeared in a great book I read recently!
The Goat MBE

Re: Apart from The Queen is Dead what else about the 'Lads'?..

> Sorry for the delay *stayed out* last night!
> MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
> Not too sure if I wanna go. Will think about it - but NO, it will be a
> different shirt if i do go!!!!
> The Lads Club doesn't really say anything to me about my life.... it's
> just a place where The greatest band in the world posed for a pic. And
> appeared in a great book I read recently!
> The Goat MBE

I did wonder about the significance of the Lads Club as you suggest.. I mean, none of the Smiths were actually members were they? So, apart from a pictorial legend set by the fabulous 'Queen IS Dead' gatefold picture moment, there is no other historical significance.. unless someone wants to enlighten me of course about NW history?

Still. If they want talking heads.. there's enough here to keep the Beeb happy!
Ruffian

Morrisseys Manchester *shameful plug*

I saw a pic of Linzy & Jon from Shrewsbury outside the SLC, he was sporting a West Ham Boys club T-shirt & she a Morrissey T from last years tour, they had a copy of Morrisseys Manchester with them.
I'd be interested in knowing how the fk Morrissey & the boys found the place? If it wasn't for that magnificent tome Morrisseys Manchester (with the ample map included) I would never have found it.
There's an excellent section on SLC in Morrisseys Manchester btw!
My copy is dog eared does anyone know if they are still available & if so from whom?
cheers
Grim O'Grady

Re: Morrisseys Manchester *shameful plug*

you can find it here

www.morrisseys-manchester.com

Back
Top Bottom