fans I've met

I think these people must live a double life, complete arse-holes when they are socializing and once you get them on their own or at a gig they slip into a more pleasant frame of mind.

omg i think you've got it. cos i always wonder 'how can this arsehole be a fellow fan of the man who advocates gentleness and kindness and sensitivity?' and i think it's that they're so shy and tender that they get self-conscious about it and thus put on the aloof arsehole front :(

omg that;s it!

i did meet some nice people at halifax. obviously paul (freeyrself) and we also met this really funny father/daughter couple who looked like gemma nelson (never mind) and frank gallagher (shameless). and the liam gallagher lookalike who stalks the brickhouse in manc, haha we liked him :cool:

omg i think you've got it. cos i always wonder 'how can this arsehole be a fellow fan of the man who advocates gentleness and kindness and sensitivity?' and i think it's that they're so shy and tender that they get self-conscious about it and thus put on the aloof arsehole front :(

omg that;s it!

i did meet some nice people at halifax. obviously paul (freeyrself) and we also met this really funny father/daughter couple who looked like gemma nelson (never mind) and frank gallagher (shameless). and the liam gallagher lookalike who stalks the brickhouse in manc, haha we liked him :cool:
I hope if I see you in Manchester, you'll give me a slap if I appear to aloof.

the fans ive met all seemed very nice, but as i am a shy little flower *sometimes* i tended to just keep away from the big scary looking people...
it is quite upsetting when you get big shaved headed bovver types at a gig, it just seems they are the total opposite of everything Moz is...

And it really upsets me when i find out that so called 'serious' fans arent even veggie,
now before you all rip me to shreds and devour me, i AM NOT saying that they have to be, or that they are less of a fan because they arent. I just feel sad for them that they dont have the sense to see the light,as it were.
*runs and hides under bed*

i'll be meeting lots more NICE people soon i hope.. :)

There's not many fans more 'serious' than me I would think, but I see no point at all in going veggie just because Moz doesn't like meat. It really makes no sense to me. So :p

I've never met a fellow Morrissey fan, I know a few people who like some of his records but have never anyone else who really loves him.

the fans ive met all seemed very nice, but as i am a shy little flower *sometimes* i tended to just keep away from the big scary looking people...
it is quite upsetting when you get big shaved headed bovver types at a gig, it just seems they are the total opposite of everything Moz is...
Nobody can judge who has the right to be a Morrissey fan, and who doesn't. Besides, you don't really know those people, you're just judging them by their appearance. (Yes, I know, 'only shallow people...' etc. :D )

And, you know, many men put on tough macho acts to hide that they're big softies underneath. A lot of them are insecure about a thousand things, scared of women, dependant on Mom to comfort them.... ;) Morrissey's songs appeal to many men because he can express a softer side that they're too afraid to show. To quote a guy from another forum (explaining why Morrissey is important): "...he showed the feelings of pain, despair, weakness, many things that are hidden in the male world..."

A lot of Morrissey fans on here have this high and mighty attitude where they think they are really clever, know everything about anything and are always out to mock others - even other fans, whose only downfall may be that they have never listened to 'Money Changes Everything' before. I couldn't give a flying christ if someone says they are a fan but they've only got 'the very best of the smiths' in their record collection - they're still good in my book.

Having said that, the vast majority of Morrissey fans I've met in real life have been some of the most incredibly friendly and kindest people you could ever meet. Work that one out...

Nobody can judge who has the right to be a Morrissey fan, and who doesn't. Besides, you don't really know those people, you're just judging them by their appearance. (Yes, I know, 'only shallow people...' etc. :D )

And, you know, many men put on tough macho acts to hide that they're big softies underneath. A lot of them are insecure about a thousand things, scared of women, dependant on Mom to comfort them.... ;) Morrissey's songs appeal to many men because he can express a softer side that they're too afraid to show. To quote a guy from another forum (explaining why Morrissey is important): "...he showed the feelings of pain, despair, weakness, many things that are hidden in the male world..."

well put, and i do not judge people just by how they look. i just find them intimidating. but then again thats how they want you to react isnt it.. :rolleyes:
i should just take on eof those 'free hugs' signs with me and see how many 'scary' people offer.
;)

There's not many fans more 'serious' than me I would think, but I see no point at all in going veggie just because Moz doesn't like meat. It really makes no sense to me. So :p

I don't mean that you SHOULD because Moz doesnt like it, i just wonder at the mentality of the ones that can still eat meat even though you've also had moz pointing out how awful it is.
and i am by NO means insulting anyone, it just intrigues me, how people can see all the horror or meat (and believe in the music of someone who is so anti meat,) and still carry on as if it doesnt matter.
because it does....
does it not bother you that 1000's of animals are bred and then tortured/murdered just so you can eat? (its not like you'd starve without meat is it.)

*retreats to a safe distance*
I really dont want to argue about this, and im sorry if i am not making myself understood. :o

A lot of Morrissey fans on here have this high and mighty attitude where they think they are really clever, know everything about anything and are always out to mock others - even other fans, whose only downfall may be that they have never listened to 'Money Changes Everything' before. I couldn't give a flying christ if someone says they are a fan but they've only got 'the very best of the smiths' in their record collection - they're still good in my book.

Having said that, the vast majority of Morrissey fans I've met in real life have been some of the most incredibly friendly and kindest people you could ever meet. Work that one out...

WELL PUT.:)

Back
Top Bottom