Fabricio and Cili discovered!

• Thread starter greasetea rawked the casbah
  • Start date
G

greasetea rawked the casbah

I bumped into Morrissey at a sandwich shoppe (It was Rupert's Hello deli if you slags must know) eating some sandwichiessy while downing a pint of those japanese jelly candies when he burped and told me something that induced me to go to the nearest brick wall and scrawl something profane with my urine while playing The Smith's "Work is a four letter word" and scarfing the rest of the sandwich Morrissey was eating (it was a provolone cheese and apple butter sanwich with sliced olives for taste)before fornicating with my ex.

You see, you see..After s great many martini's, i came to a realization...Cili Barnes and Fabricio are really Audrey Hepburn and Mr. T in disguise. Is it any coincidence that Cili posts all them audrey pics? she's not dead..her coffin is filled with samsonite sand! Those pics are her..Cili, I loved you in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

And Fab-5-frizzio sent me an e-mail ending with "I pity da' fool". Now i must say that these coincidences are way too coincidenty...so Fab, I loved you in DC Cab.

it's true, it's true you know?

> while playing The Smith's "Work is a four letter word"

I like that song, but now everytime I listen to it, I always remember Johnny's frustration and anger while he was recording it. I imagine a happy and oblivious Morrissey singing, while Johnny is in a corner angrily slapping his strings. It distracts me.

> You see, you see..After s great many martini's, i came to a
> realization...Cili Barnes and Fabricio are really Audrey Hepburn
> and Mr. T in disguise.

Greasy, that would make me 71! But it's funny that you should mention that about Fabricio. I've been suspecting that for some time now. [Nods head and raises eyebrow with air of suspicion.]

giv_02.jpg

> I like that song, but now everytime I listen to it, I always
> remember Johnny's frustration and anger while he was recording
> it. I imagine a happy and oblivious Morrissey singing, while
> Johnny is in a corner angrily slapping his strings. It distracts
> me.

Oh, I heard so few times this song! I have to bring the cd to my work tomorrow to hear it!!!

> Greasy, that would make me 71!

You'll be beautiful when 71!

> But it's funny that you should
> mention that about Fabricio. I've been suspecting that for some
> time now. [Nods head and raises eyebrow with air of suspicion.]

I don't remeber I were David Tseng but everything is possible. I could have forgotten it...

A gift to Cili

Cili is a four letter word

> Oh, I heard so few times this song! I have to bring the cd to my
> work tomorrow to hear it!!!

You should. It's a really catchy tune. But the thing is, Johnny Marr described the recording session for that one as if it were the straw that broke the camel's back. He played on it, but I believe the quote was something like, "I didn't start a band to record @#!!!ing Cilla Black songs." I reckon it was all Morrissey's idea to cover that one. [Laughs]

> You'll be beautiful when 71!

There you go spoiling me again. ;-)

> I don't remeber I were David Tseng but everything is possible. I
> could have forgotten it...

Hmm, there's a "Mr. T" that I hadn't even considered!

ah_309.jpg

Re: Greasetea is a four letter word..oh wait that's 3 letters to much...oh hell Cili!

Now I get it Fabb5dillio...that Mr. T, i didn't get it at first. Thanks Cili for pointing that out, you are my big sister. Here's a mint jelly sandwich.

Re: Greasetea is a ...

> Now I get it Fabb5dillio...that Mr. T, i didn't get it at first.
> Thanks Cili for pointing that out, you are my big sister. Here's
> a mint jelly sandwich.

I have to say... I actually laughed @ something greasetea said...I'm so ashamed!

Re: ...oh hell Cili!

> Now I get it Fabb5dillio...that Mr. T, i didn't get it at first.
> Thanks Cili for pointing that out, you are my big sister. Here's
> a mint jelly sandwich.

...thanks? I'm sure another 20 cigarettes should mask this strange flavour! Who knows what the infamous Greasetea is feeding me?

"Big sister!" You make me feel old! For the record, I'm 24. Now that you're my little brother though, I believe I'll give you a proper spanking the next time you're naughty... which should basically leave my hand plastered to your rear at all times I reckon.

tartare_02.jpg

Re: Cili is a four letter word

> You should. It's a really catchy tune.

I brought to my work and it is really great!

>But the thing is, Johnny
> Marr described the recording session for that one as if it were
> the straw that broke the camel's back. He played on it, but I
> believe the quote was something like, "I didn't start a
> band to record @#!!! ing Cilla Black songs." I reckon it
> was all Morrissey's idea to cover that one. [Laughs]

hehehe. This was a funny story. They didn't record anything after this single, did they?

> There you go spoiling me again. ;-)

Nothing will spoil you, Cili.

> Hmm, there's a "Mr. T" that I hadn't even considered!

I really thought it was David Tseng... now I am in doubt...

A gift to Cili

> I brought to my work and it is really great!

For a long time, that was my favourite Smiths song. Then it was "I Keep Mine Hidden," which was, I believe, Morrissey's fave for some time as well.

> hehehe. This was a funny story. They didn't record anything
> after this single, did they?

I can't remember. I'm sure someone on this board knows, if you ask it loudly enough. I just know that it was very much towards the end of the Smiths. It makes such a cheery song very sad if you ask me--knowing the back story, that is. Morrissey sounds so happy, and knowing that Johnny was so miserable gives me strange, contradicting feelings while listening to it.

> Nothing will spoil you, Cili.

Thank you for saying so Fabricio. Now, if I can only manage to convince the people who know me that that's true!

> I really thought it was David Tseng... now I am in doubt...

Mr. T is a muscular ex-boxer or something, who became famous on an American television series called the A-team. [Laughs] Greasetea seems to just love him. He's got this insanely ridiculous hairstyle that you MUST see if you haven't already. It's a mohawk... sort of.

There's also an interesting and mildly funny connection between Mr.T and Audrey Hepburn of all people (it would be more amusing for you if you knew who he was). On that A-team show, there was a leader of the group, and that man was the same man who played opposite Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

ah_027.jpg

> For a long time, that was my favourite Smiths song. Then it was
> "I Keep Mine Hidden," which was, I believe,
> Morrissey's fave for some time as well.

I keep mine hidden was the fave of Morrissey. This is amazing!

> I can't remember. I'm sure someone on this board knows, if you
> ask it loudly enough. I just know that it was very much towards
> the end of the Smiths. It makes such a cheery song very sad if
> you ask me--knowing the back story, that is. Morrissey sounds so
> happy, and knowing that Johnny was so miserable gives me
> strange, contradicting feelings while listening to it.

I tend to not care about Johnny's sentiments... this is the bad side of me...

> Thank you for saying so Fabricio. Now, if I can only manage to
> convince the people who know me that that's true!

It's difficult to believe that somebody thinks the contrary about you. And this is serious.

> Mr. T is a muscular ex-boxer or something, who became famous on
> an American television series called the A-team. [Laughs]
> Greasetea seems to just love him. He's got this insanely
> ridiculous hairstyle that you MUST see if you haven't already.
> It's a mohawk... sort of.

I have never heard about him! I thought I was David Tseng! (laughs) Now I am much more comfortable... I prefer this way... (laughs)

> There's also an interesting and mildly funny connection between
> Mr.T and Audrey Hepburn of all people (it would be more amusing
> for you if you knew who he was). On that A-team show, there was
> a leader of the group, and that man was the same man who played
> opposite Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany's."

So we had some connection! (laughs)

I put new photos in my site to you!!!

Back
Top Bottom