Exit Smiling Book

Jukebox Jury

Retired
I was in a second hand record shop in Manchester today and they had a copy of the above book written by Morrissey for sale for £40
PM me if you are interested.

Jukebox Jury

I was in a second hand record shop in Manchester today and they had a copy of the above book written by Morrissey for sale for £40
PM me if you are interested.

Jukebox Jury

Was it in Clampdown records?
I think it was in there last time I went in.

Love PTxx.

I went in there today JJ, and he's very overpriced. I almost bought that book, but the fact it's a reprint from 1998 sorta put me off. Also, that Shoplifters German 12" you mentioned from Clampdown which was £50 was in Vinyl Revival for £25 so I got that.

I went in there today JJ, and he's very overpriced. I almost bought that book, but the fact it's a reprint from 1998 sorta put me off. Also, that Shoplifters German 12" you mentioned from Clampdown which was £50 was in Vinyl Revival for £25 so I got that.

Ha ha so it was you......:D
A member of solo asked me to buy it for him / her and I went in beofre the City game and couldnt find it amongst the Morrissey section..... fearing someone had bought it I asked at the counter.... he said it will be in The Smiths section as ''someone'' had come in today and was looking at it ''for a while'' but decided against buying it.
He said that you had mentioned you had ''seen it mentioned on a message board'' (I should be on commission).
Haven't been in Vinyl Revival for a few weeks.... but £25 is certainly a lot cheaper than £50 so well done on that front.

Jukebox Jury

Ha ha so it was you......:D
A member of solo asked me to buy it for him / her and I went in beofre the City game and couldnt find it amongst the Morrissey section..... fearing someone had bought it I asked at the counter.... he said it will be in The Smiths section as ''someone'' had come in today and was looking at it ''for a while'' but decided against buying it.
He said that you had mentioned you had ''seen it mentioned on a message board'' (I should be on commission).
Haven't been in Vinyl Revival for a few weeks.... but £25 is certainly a lot cheaper than £50 so well done on that front.

Jukebox Jury

Yeah. The guy in Vinyl Revival knows very well about Clampdown. Told me he's known for his ridiculously high prices. I bet he'll have that Shoplifters 12" for some time. Either that, or someone who isn't quite sure about prices will buy it.

Back
Top Bottom